“Food was great! Service absolutely terrible!!!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Hudson
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Food was great! Service absolutely terrible!!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Server thought it was funny that the bartender did all the the service for us!! She didn't even care, she laughed about it!' Unbelievable!!

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Good for what it is.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a bar and grill, the food is better than most but hardly elevated. I may be going a little hard on this place but that's because it should be better. It has lots going for it, the use of the old Post Office (hence the name) lends itself well to your dining atmosphere and the location just off the main downtown strip is ideal. The menu is robust but the execution fell short, still a place worth checking out just don't get your hopes too high.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Perfect place for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I heard about the Postmark Grille and decided to give it a try with a few friends. We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted immediately by a very pleasant hostess. It was pretty busy but we were seated on the spot. Our waitress was very friendly and took our drink orders right away.
The menu had a wide variety of options. I am a vegetarian which limits my options at most restaurants. The Postmark Grille had plenty of vegetarian options and I decided on the grilled vegetable sandwich and french fries. BEST veggie sandwich I have ever had. Everyone I was with was happy with their food choice as well (Chicken wrap, and steak).
The restaurant itself had a very relaxing environment and I will most DEFINITELY be returning sometime soon. FYI: I live about 40 minutes away and the Postmark Grille is worth the drive!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our first visit started off sort of iffy on the service part. We sat at the bar and when doing so we like to interact with fellow hudsonites and bar staff. At first the bartender seemed a bit distracted and short but it quickly turned around and after being served some ice cold American sky beers and our food very promptly we decided to stay and hang out. Try the Brooklyn sandwich with homemade potato chips or the blueberry spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette ! Yum! The second time we came with our 3 sons and had great food and impeccable service where the server anticipated our needs and silently refilled beverages. Great place!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Love, love, loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Visited the Postmark Grill in Hudson, WI last night because a friend told me about a new restaurant opening. I could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. The environment, a remodeled post office, was unique, inviting, and warm. I was commenting on a bar made out of pennies when the attractive bartender/manager (who looks just like Evan Lysacek the olympic ice skater) told me HE was the one who made the whole thing. This place has so many unique personal touches that you would not find at your average chain restaurant. Also, I cannot forget to say..the service was impeccable. Waitress was polite, thorough, efficient, timely, and personable. I will be returning no doubt.

• Visited February 2013