“Good Wing Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Wing Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went here for wings on Boneless Thursday. I ordered a small order of Wild wings and a Caesar salad. The salad was big but the chicken in it tasted like something out of a can. My wings were good, the salad dressing had a bit of a bite to it, which was fine by me but a bit too much for my dear husband. The waitress was great! She was very attentive and was frequently checking on us.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Not what we expected.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant on a Sunday night after a movie. Not much of our order was right. I wanted to try one of their new flat bread pizzas. The Thai Curry Chicken sounded good and something different for a change. What I got was the Caribbean BBQ. Not having had that or eaten at a Wild Wings very often it took me a while realize I had received the wrong dish. My partner ordered a side salad with his wings but got a Garden Salad. For those who have not been there it is twice the size and over twice the price. Again, it took us a while to realize the wrong items had been served. When the server finally did come around amends were offered and the bill reduced but it still leaves you with a bad impression. I know these things happen and people have bad days, but it does leave you with a bad impression that is hard to shake. We will give it another try even though sports restaurants are not our first choice.

• Visited September 2012