“Another great Comfort Suite!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Denver, Colorado
“Another great Comfort Suite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We have depended on Trip Advisor for reviews of hotels and we are batting 1000 on them on this trip. Not a bad one at all. I think the hotels deserve credit for how hard they work to have good ratings. So here is another one. This Comfort Inn and Suites was wonderful. Clean, comfy beds (I slept so good), great breakfast with some cinnamon rolls with icing- yum! We did all our laundry there (new washer and dryer were fast) and exercised. Cookies and lemon water awaited us with smiling faces ready to accommodate the tired traveler.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, July 11, 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. When I travel I look for little things that make a statement and the Lemon and Lime water is one of those things I have adopted from another hotel I have stayed at.

715-690-2500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fairdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We arrived very late the night before the 4th of July.. The lady working was so friendly. She told me about the choice privileges program and got me signed up, she was just fantastic! The room was clean, spacious and the bed was absolutely amazing! Breakfast was plentiful. Would definitely stay there again

Stayed July 2014
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, July 7, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just spent four nights at this wonderful property right off I-94. The property appeared to be very new and was immaculate. We are a family of four and appreciated the extra space in the room. We had a king room and the kids just slept on the sofa bed which was very comfortable for a pull out. It was very quiet despite being at full capacity for several nights while we were there.

The pool area was smaller but very nice. The breakfast area had good options and the staff did an excellent job keeping food stocked and coffee fresh.

The area surrounding hotel has a drive thru Starbucks. Walmart, Target and some decent food options.

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and accommodating. The housekeeping even left thank you notes for the tips we left!

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the area. We will definitely be back!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, July 2, 2014

Appleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here when touring colleges in eastern MN. It was clean, comfortable, and had easy access to I-94. It is surrounded by lots of chain restaurants and a nice grocery store. Just north are more local favorites which we found through Trip Advisor. The hotel felt very safe. The breakfast was nice, with hot and cold options, and was well-stocked. Our stay was very comfortable. The rooms were quiet even considering the hotel was sold out. We would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I always appreciate the great work my staff does and I will pass your comments onto the staff they love seeing the positive feedback. This is really is what motivates our employees.

Kind Regards,

wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stopped here late one night with my son while we were on our way to the Fargo area to take him to camp. The room we got was a decent size, and appeared to be nice & clean (although the carpet felt damp when I took my shoes off.) The lights in the room were the really blue/white florescent color, which I don't consider to be restful, but the beds & bedding were very comfortable. All was fine, until I was woken by lawn mowers going on & off constantly before 6:30 a.m. I had several more hours of driving to do, & should have been able to get plenty of hours of sleep before we moved on, but no chance of that here! My advice-- I wouldn't risk trying to get sleep here if it's important to be well rested the next day.

Stayed June 2014
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the noise issue you had. I will talk with our lawn service because they are scheduled later morning after 11 am or later. Again I am very sorry for this and it will be addressed. Thank you again for letting me know. Please do contact me and I will make this right.

Comfort Suites, Hudson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very nice hotel. The price is high but we didn't have to pay because we used our rewards points. Everything is very clean and looks brand new. Didn't use the pool but it looked nice but there wasn't a hot tub which is always nice. They have a good breakfast also.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, June 11, 2014

Cottage Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Arrived TU May 20, 2014, for an overnight stay on our "Great River Road" trip. Was received and happily checked in by Steve, who was very helpful in directing my wife & I to local brew pub.
Hotel grounds were very well kept and appealing. Reception and breakfast areas were cleaned and maintained. Our room was clean, quite, and, comfortable. Morning continental breakfast was very adequate, with eggs & sausage patties, fruit, yogurts, breads, bagels, pastries, waffles, cereals, juices, and, coffee. Check out was efficient and quick. This Comfort Suites value was very good! We would definitely be willing to stay here again. The experience was one of our best ever!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this review, June 5, 2014

715-690-2500

Been to Comfort Suites Hudson? Share your experiences!