“Clean Hotel and Friendly Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
“Clean Hotel and Friendly Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Me and friend traveled to Minneapolis to see the Brewers play the Twins and it was a night game (7:10) so instead of driving 4 hours home after the game got over with (11pm) we booked a room at the Fairfield Inn. And I'm glad we did, because it is only a 25 minute drive from Minneapolis. We didn't get checked in until midnight, and even that late at night the lady at the front desk was extremely friendly and courteous! The room itself was very neat and clean. And the beds were not rock hard like MOST hotels! So I slept very well! The breakfast bar in the lobby was surprisingly good! Alot of choices and the food was fresh and not old and stall like some hotels. And whatever brand coffee they had it was excellent! All in all it was a great stay! Would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Chehalis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Have stayed here before and was happy with it. This time i felt it was not kept up as well as in the past. The curtains were very wrinkled and the carpet had been stretched with waves in it. Didnt feel it was as nice as it was when I stayed here before. Best part of staying here was going to The Village Inn Sports Bar and Grill and watching the Seattle Seahawks win the Super Bowl!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Not sure if I would choose to stay here again. Will say the desk clerk was very nice and personable, so would possibly stay just because of her helpfulness.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ryan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Hudson, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time while in the Hudson area! Also, thank you for pointing out that your service while at the hotel was great! I am sorry to hear however that this stay was not as enjoyable as in the past due to the condition of the carpet and window sheers in your room. I will follow up with our maintenance and housekeeping department to see if anything can be done.

Thank you again for your review!
Waupaca, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a small hotel off I-94 near the Minnesota state line. It is a standard Fairfield Inn. It's clean, rooms have a recent makeover. Local area has lots of dining options. Pool can use a bit of a facelift and the hot tub was out of service. Staff is friendly and helpful. Good place to stay if you are in the area but expect ordinary and not "wow"

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ryan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Hudson, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate the honest feedback and will use your comments to help improve the hotel and the service we provide.
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here on 10/09 and we were very happy with our accommodations. The staff could not
have been nicer. They were just so friendly. The hot breakfast was really good also. We would definitely stay here again when in Hudson Wi.

Room Tip: We were in room 220
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
fargo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was a family stay for a social event. We were upgraded to a larger room and the staff was excellent. The hotel is not new but I did not see the age mentioned in other reviews. My room was clean, up to date and appropriate for this level of motel. I would return if I needed a room in Hudson.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Minooka, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I booked this hotel through hotels.com for myself, my two teenage daughters and one of their friends....needless to say, after a long day of driving in a vehicle with 3 teens, I was ready for some relaxation upon our arrival. We checked in - the staff was very friendly, including a new person that was being trained - and I was looking forward to a nap and a soak in the hot tub.

When we entered our room, we immediately noticed there was only one bed...thinking we had been given my parents' room (who were also staying there that night), I returned to the front desk. Long story short, hotels.com had booked the room without requesting the proper number of beds. The hotel staff were as helpful as they could be - bringing us extra pillows, blankets and towels and offering to do whatever else they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The customer service was really exemplary.

The hotel itself was very clean, and it offered an excellent (complimentary) hot breakfast with lots of choices to meet all of our picky eater's needs. I will definitely stay here again....but will book directly with the hotel next time!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all, the staff were pleasant for the most par, and the room was not to bad. (good).....The bad, the place is very old and in dire need of some updating. When we got there we asked about the gift card for a restaurant that is on the web site and no one knew about it, nor could they find any info before we left two days later. If they have a deal on the web site they should know what it is. So we went to our room and unpacked, my wife took her shoes off, and found that the floor was soaked near the window. We were offered a new room, which was nice, but declined as we did not want to pack back up and move. It seems that it would be a good idea to get the windows fixed so they don't leak. We were told that they had a very bad storm with high winds and driving rain, which is why they leaked. I find this a little hard to believe, as we noticed that the room did smell musty if you did not leave the A.C. on at all times. As i said, the staff was friendly, and they did give us $10.00 dollars off our room. However, I do have to say that unless they do some renovating of the entire building I would look elsewhere for any future visits.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kelsey B, Manager at Fairfield Inn Hudson, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
My name is Kelsey Brathal and I am the current manager here at the Hudson Fairfield Inn. I first off would like to thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. I apologize for all the the confusion and the frustration with your reservation and the restaurant gift card. Our associates work hard every day to deliver the best service possible. I am sorry to hear about the window and AC unit problems. Please know we are working hard to address any and all maintenace issues right away with the hotel. If you wish to discuss anything further about your stay here please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly. We hope to see you back again in the future!

Been to Fairfield Inn Hudson? Share your experiences!