“Last Second Decision” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hudson

You added Super 8 Hudson to your Saves list
Super 8 Hudson
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   808 Dominion Drive, I-94 Exit 2 W on Crestview Dr, Hudson, WI 54016-9303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Seattle
“Last Second Decision”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

There was coffee in the room, a pool that I used, breakfast in the morning and the location was close to a lake and car rental agency, not too bad.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Lethbridge, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This place was dusty, dirty, drab and out of the way. It was all there was just out of the city, so we figured, one night, can't be that bad. Well, we kept our shoes on, it looked like the floor hadn't been vacuumed in years. There were dust bunnies and dust rabbits everywhere. And the walls were stained. Not worth the detour.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Hudson hotels

Hudson
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Left my power cord. Impossible for me to get UPS or Fedex to ship to Grand Porage in Minnesota because of issues with billing address and credit card. If shipped to my home in Thunder Bay cost was over $80.00 international shipping. I could have picked it up in Grand POrtage cost approx $9.00. However I would have needed staff to cooperate by packaging and sending it by Fedex to Grand Portage and charging me direct. I would have paid by credit card. They offered absolutely nothing to assist me with this. As a result They still have my power cord and I will have to purchase another one at a cost of about $100.00. This lack of assistance (easier to do nothing) is unconsionable. I arranged a trip for 12 golfers who stayed 4 nights in the hotel and I can guarantee that I will never stay at a Super 8 again and will in fact discourage people from doing so. I have already spent about 2 hours with Fedex and UPS trying to arrange this and have likely not finished. Hotel staff could easily have arranged this and I would have been glad to pay by credit card.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Hudson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Hudson Super 8.
I found everything to be top notch. I have stayed there in the past & will stay there again when I come to the Hudson area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Carlton, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

A couple of friends and I stayed at this Super 8 for a Giant Paintball Game last year in May. This was one of the closet hotels to the event. Everything went good before we arrived (reserving the rooms, planning the drive etc). When we arrived at the hotel, we checked in with the front desk clerk (some older looking lady) and she put the two rooms next to each other on the top floor. Well, later that night, we were playing a card game called "BS" and it can get out of hand sometimes. The funny thing is, she ended up calling the room, I answered and she said "will you tell your friends to be much quieter, there is an old man trying to sleep below our room and he called the front desk about noise complaints". THIS WAS AT 5:00PM!! What was the lady thinking?? She put us guys right above an older gentleman expecting no problems! That was just not right. I even work at a hotel and I would not treat this scenario in the same way. I would put them far away from the older gentleman. Well, I told them to be quiet and yet again, another noise complaint!

This was just not right! So, we moved down to the pool area to play the game instead. There was no one else there and we had aluminum cans of pop. Well, she came in the pool area and accused us of having glass! That was not glass at all! At this point, she was talking about kicking us out of the hotel without refund.

Being annoyed by all this, we went back to our room only to find her walking the hallways like she was drunk, stumbling and not walking in a straight line, listening to rooms etc.

After that eventful night, we woke up, went down stairs only to notice the front desk guy eating some of their cereal at the front desk. This is very unprofessional. At the hotel I work at, this is against the rules.

We were not very pleased at all and will never stay at this Super 8 again!

Overall, the hotel was fairly new and looked really nice but front desk employees were very unprofessional.

Room Tip: If you are going with a bunch of friends, don't let them put you in a room above older folks.