“Great supper club food and atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Great supper club food and atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The restaurant is located on a small, beautiful lake near Holy Hill. We had dinner on a Friday night, therefore weren't able to make reservations. There was immediate seating available in the dining room to the left of the bar, but as there were open seats at the bar, we decided to wait for a table in their dining room overlooking the lake (about a half hour). The service was prompt and friendly. My boyfriend ordered an old fashioned and was a little disappointed that it was not muddled, but other than that, we had no complaints. I ordered the baked walleye with lemon buerre blanc sauce and potato pancakes from the Friday specials menu, and he had the pan seared stuffed chicken breast. Both entrees were delicious. My waitress cautioned me when I ordered that my fish would likely have some small bones, which I appreciated. Their salad bar was fresh and delicious. There were two soup choices, clam chowder and chicken noodle -- we went with the chicken noodle, which was hot and tasted homemade. Our waitress was attentive throughout our meal and we did not feel rushed at all. She asked if we wanted dessert and brought over the dessert tray. We tried the pumpkin cheesecake, which was fantastic! We would definitely return again.

• Visited October 2013

Richfield, Wisconsin
“Awesome crab!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Looking for all u can eat crab? Wednesdays are all-u-can eat Crab! Great food.. and you cant beat the price for all you can eat! The mushroom risotto is incredible! Highly recommend as a side. Great food, great service, great lake view! What more can you ask for?

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“pretty patio”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had the fish fry on a Friday night. This place is in the middle of nowhere but the fish was great. We got there early so the crowd was not too bad. We were disappointed that they charge $2 for soda and another $2 for a refill. Seems a refill is free in most restaurants. The waitress did not tell us that.

• Visited September 2013
San Diego
“Good value and great view of the lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Enjoyed the Friday fish fry evening. You can get your fish baked or sautéed. Table by the lake is best but you have to get there early. Nice salad bar and okay wine list. May be the best restaurant this area. Happy friendly waitress with very involved owner.

• Visited September 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

NO STARS for this one. August 10, 2013 - We were a VERY large group. This started out good with two waitresses, water girl filling water up all the time. BUT this changed....This was all you can eat Prime Rib night. My husband ordered the prime rib RARE, 1st: it came very well done, 2nd: there was so much salt on it he was unable to finish his meal because his tongue hurt so bad from the salt - his tongue was actually swollen. We said something, they took it away, the owner came over and agreed it was too salty and took it off our bill. My husband called it, the chefs smoke - they do not have the same taste buds anymore and put way too much salt on foods. 3rd: when we got our bill, the waitress tried to bill us for a PBR we paid for while at the bar before seating. This set my husband off. Oh and to find out - she charged me and extra soda - which I paid for at the par prior to being seated, and charged me an extra kitty cocktail for my son. REALLY. I'm sorry - we will NOT be returning at all. This was just a bad night all and all. Then when we were leaving - sure enough the chef is outside smoking - you called it honey!. We will NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone. YUK!

And the table next to us were complaining to each other how salty their Prime Rib was too but they did not tell the waitress. Go Figure.

• Visited August 2013