“Great slugger sandwich” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“Great slugger sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Have tried the Slugger sandwich before, but yesterday I ordered it plain with Swiss cheese and waffle fries. To say the very least I was very pleased. Either they got a new cook, or they changed the receipt because the sandwich had the most flavor that I have ever tasted at features restaurant. In past dining experiences, I would agree with what most in the community say; "that features food lacks flavor or taste." Not anymore! I think they have been listening to their customers. Great job everyone! Thank you to our great server Sandy, she always takes care of my wife and I when we come in for lunch.

Union Grove, Wisconsin
“Family affair”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Sports bar and family dining in one. Recommend friday fish. Get there early seating fills fast. Have a good time.

Visited April 2014
West Bend, Wisconsin
“The Go-To Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This restaurant is a family favorite for our visits to the La Crosse area. A totally great place for great food, service & atmosphere. My Sister & I had the Beer-battered Fish & the rest of our party of 8 had the T-bone Special & a few sandwiches. Excellent all!!!

Visited April 2014
Wisconsin
“First time I've ever walked out of a restaurant/Will never return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was 5:10 p.m. on a Saturday night. There were cars in the parking lot, but plenty of open tables. The hostess took us to a table immediately and said our server would be with us shortly. We had planned to get pizza and beer, so we were ready to order. We sat there for 10 minutes. No one even acknowledged us. I looked at my watch and said to my husband, "We should give them 5 minutes and then leave." A waitress came in 1 minute and said, "I'll be there in a second." She came back in 4 minutes. We quickly rattled off what we wanted and she left. Then we sat there again. She was within our view, but she didn't bring us water or our beers. We sat there with nothing on our table for what seemed an eternity. Nothing. Finally, we walked up to the hostess stand and told them that since we had waited so long (almost 30 minutes by this time) and hadn't even been given water, we were leaving, so they should cancel our order. We got Chinese take out from the place across the parking lot. They took our order immediately and we were on our way home in 10 minutes.

• Visited January 2014
LaCrosse
“Great Casual Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Wide selection of menu options. Family friendly with kids eating free on Mondays. TV viewing in the bar and dining room to follow your favorite team. Friendly staff and good service. Bar area in addition to dining room. Senior dining options. Handicapped accessible and accommodating staff for those with special needs.

Visited September 2012