“Wow!! Dog sledding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Wilderness Haven Resort

A Wilderness Haven Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hayward
A Wilderness Haven Resort
You added A Wilderness Haven Resort to your Saves list
9293 North County Road East, Hayward, WI 54843   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Hayward
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wow!! Dog sledding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2004

WOW ! Went on my first dog sled ride this last winter at "A Wilderness Haven Resort"! How cool !! even got to drive my own team!! I called and made the reservations (-------------------) in Feb and just got in as he was almost full! John is a great teacher and his dog team was so very friendly!! I didn't know sled dogs were so friendly!! What energy! what a place ! and the cabins were so clean and cozy!! I know I'll be back!! see you in January John!
Jim!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to A Wilderness Haven Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about A Wilderness Haven Resort

Address: 9293 North County Road East, Hayward, WI 54843
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Hayward
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Hayward
A Wilderness Haven is close enough to town for convenience, but far enough away to enjoy wildlife. It is not uncommon to greet black bear, deer, bald eagles, foxes, or bobcat after running into town for milk and eggs! Fishing at Wilderness Haven is one of the main draws. It is amazing the quantity of fish and wonderful experinces Spring Lake provides. ... more   less

If you own or manage A Wilderness Haven Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.