“Lots to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Winter, Wisconsin
“Lots to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

I usually order the fried rice subgum, it is great. They once forgot the shrimp on a take out order. I mentioned it the next time I was in, and my dinner was free. It's well worth the stop for Chinese.

Visited March 2015

“Asian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2015

We loved this place and ate here often, then it switched owners, I don't think the food is as good as it was previously. Although the food isn't bad, but I was very discouraged when I got a take out order of sum gum lo mein, which is supposed to have shrimp in it. I opened it at work, not one piece of shrimp, so I called there, and the guy taking the orders said he asked his cook and his cook said he put shrimp in it...............I told him, not one piece, his reply to me was.........."Well my cook said he put it in and I believe my cook", this upset me, as if he was calling me a liar, they would NOT fix this for me. So I did not go back for quite some time. Now I only go, once in a great while.

Visited November 2014
Wisconsin
“Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

A great find. We were nervous to try, not a lot of cars in the parking lot. After a few visits, it was clear the majority of business is take out. However, the restaurant is clean, bright and the service is very prompt. The steamed potstickers are some of the best we've ever had. We ate here a number of times throughout the summer, prices are quite reasonable and we tried many different dishes, each one delicious.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Don't care much for the food here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We tried this place a couple of different times based on comments from others. Perhaps it's just us but we don't care for the breading that is on most of the meals we tried. Although they have a fairly large menu selection, just about everything is breaded. The restaurant is large, clean and the staff are really, really nice there. The prices are good also. We really wanted to like this place which is why we tried it 4 different times thinking that maybe we hit it on an off day, but in the end we agreed that we just didn't care for their food. However I would not discourage anyone from giving it a try once.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hayward, Wisconsin
“Very Nice Chinese Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family frequently goes to the Panda House for a very good Chinese lunch. We most generally have Chicken Chow Mein and steamed potstickers. The food is always great tasting and the serving size is ample. We have questioned other patrons who have told us how pleased they are with their meals. The Lunch menu is priced very reasonably and the kitchen delivers the orders in a timely manner. We will continue to ejoy the great food at The Panda House Restaurant.

• Visited May 2013