“Totally amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
“Totally amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

WOW. For my first spa experience this place was top notch. Everything about our visit was perfect right down the cozy comfy rugs we walked on. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is friendly and warm, and my entire visit was spent carefree and stress free- something I rarely get to experience. Will be back very soon to enjoy another wonderful visit!

Visited July 2012

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Chris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Very peaceful and quiet. Relaxing time with husband. We'll be back. Go in early spring.

Visited June 2012
glenview il
4 attraction reviews
“over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

not on the same property. they added the gratuities and didn't tell so don't tip again like I did. but they do accept to help work around with the times you need hair makeup so everything will be done in time for the special event. I thought I looked good my girls thought their styles were old.

Visited May 2012
Racine, Wi
11 attraction reviews
“how do you spell "relax"?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

For as little as $10/day for Heidel House guests you could use some of the services (steam room, whirlpool, etc) at this relaxing spa. Other services (massage, etc) were extra, of course.
I used it one day and my wife used it both of the 2 days we were there. We really enjoyed it. It is just across the street (Illinoise) from the Heidle House.

Visited May 2012
Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
“Nice Couples Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Fro my wife's birthday we had a couple's massage this past weekend. It was very relaxing and nicely done. We had a 9:00am appointment, and wished we had planned more time to enjoy the hot tubs and steam rooms. Crystal was great! I did not have a deep tissue, just a very relaxing massage. I would recommend them anytime.

Visited March 2012