Even though it was a bit cold and rainy during our stay, we had a very nice time. Food was great, views were wonderful, and the service was excellent. The lake view room was very nice too.
Would like to have taken a walk along the lake, but the temperature was a little too cool for us. We plan to come back when the temperature is warm enough to enjoy the out doors, and possibly take the lake cruise. Want to check out the area around Green Lake and Ripon next time.
- Also Known As:
- Heidel House Resort And Spa
- Heidel House Hotel Green Lake
- Heidel House Hotel
- Heidel Resort Green Lake
- Heidel Hotel Green Lake
- Heidel House Green Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of beautiful Green Lake, Heidel House Resort & Spa offer an oasis of relaxation complimented by impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Heidel House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.