“Quiche and Sweet Potato Fries” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #114 of 424 Restaurants in Green Bay
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Quiche and Sweet Potato Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I always get the quiche and sweet potato fries, but my family raves about everything here. We haven't actually had the cheesecake yet!

Chicago
“Really cute place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stopped in for coffee and a breakfast sandwich on a Sunday morning and were really glad to have found it. Really cute decor and display counter stacked to the top with delicious looking deli goods and pastries. Order of the chalkboards or by looking through the glass . Coffee varieties were good and the bacon, egg, and cheese bagel was cooked perfectly. Our waitress brought me the wrong pastry with my order but offered to bring me the right one instead. I politely declined several times since the apple turnover looked as good as the apple danish I ordered, but before we left, she brought be a danish to go, on the house. Really unnecessary, but very nice either way. I wish we lived in Green Bay, because Cheese Cake Heaven would be a regular spot for my family.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Will return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Excellent food although expensive. Worth the extra time. Love the
soup and the sandwiches are wonderful.

Visited August 2012
wisconsin
“Delicious Meal at Cheese Cake Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We walked in and it was fairly empty, but we were eating an early dinner on a Friday night. We were served quickly, the food came out quickly, and was piping hot and DELICIOUS. The sandwiches are large enough to share for a light meal, or have your own if you're hungry. Would be great for breakfast or lunch, too. We definitely would have gone back again if we had time that weekend.

White Lake, Wisconsin, United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We arrived a little late and got sandwiches, soup and a piece of yummy dessert!!! It's a great atmosphere.....alot like a St Louis/Panera bread Co.......Very friendly service!!!