“No delivery, but delivered!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 424 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Houston, Texas
“No delivery, but delivered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

They don't normally deliver, but they did. I thought that was great service. I really appreciated it, because it was cold and I had just arrived from the airport.

Visited November 2012

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Nice Place to go!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We enjoy going here, it is within walking distance of our home so we go here frequently!!! The staff is very pleasant and always nice and clean. The food is always good!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Friday Fish at its finest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were back in Green Bay for a visit and we tried the time tested Friday Fish Fry. This place is great for ribs, fish and what ever. They can get the drinks right the first time too!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“How can I say it? Food=Below Average Wait Staff=Rude and Mannerless”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant twice now within the past 6 months and have never encountered such rude and crass wait staff. Our careless waitress we had actually inspired me to want to teach a basic ettitquite class to restaurant staff lacking common sense. What can I say? Customer service goes a long way!

If food needs to be sent back because it's freezing cold.....dont u think the waitress/waiter should at least apologize? Not at Tony Roma's in Green Bay. Apparently they are Wisconsins 5 star main attraction that is above saying sorry for less than par food and worthlesss customer service.

I fell for the Groupon deal online but thanks to the great experience today (April 1,2012 at 1:30PM).....they couldnt pay me to go back. BTW...did I mention both times I went they screwed up the order, were upset w us because they had to do more work because of their mistake, didnt apologize, and our food was terrible! I would get a better customer experience at Mc Donalds! Will never waste my time or money on this plunging "so called" chain restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food...Great Servers!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Tony Roma's always serves great food...and this location held true to that. We truly enjoyed the meal. It was great. The servers were excellent. The manager also went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of in a "special way." One of our party was celebrating a birthday, and the manager ensured their meal was "free." WOW!!! That spoke volumes about customer service!!! The server was very knowledgeable of the menu, helped make suggestions, and was very attentive to our every need. Great dinner and great service!!! The restaurant was conveniently located near our hotel (Wingate at the Green Bay Airport)...less than a 5 minute drive.

Visited February 2012