“STAY HERE!IT'S A GREAT PLACE.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Woodruff, Wisconsin
“STAY HERE!IT'S A GREAT PLACE.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have stayed in motels all over the country,and this place is the best deal for the money.it would even be a good deal for more money.i have stayed here 2 times,and will stay here again.the rooms were clean and large.the lobby and pool area were clean.outside of building was clean.the staff was very friendly.the location of the motel worked out very,and was easy to get to and easy to find.they have a great breakfast.variety of things to eat,fresh fruit,sausage,toast,muffins,bagels,and more.plus my favorite,pancakes.hard to believe,but all this for under$60.00 .maybe i shouldn't be writing this review.if too many people want to stay there,i might have a hard time getting a room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Good morning Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Thank You and have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at the Econo Lodge prior to our departure from the Green Bay airport. We stayed on a Wednesday night and it was not busy but the staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The room was very clean and the decor was fresh.
We did use the whirlpool and it was very relaxing. Towels are provided in the pool area.
The continnental breakfast was fresh and inviting and had numerous options and plentiful.
We will use this property again when traveling from Green Bay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you!
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Pool and hot tub, clean room, smiling staff, hot breakfast... all for under $60? Yes please! We stayed on a Thursday night, nice and quiet. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Don't take your bathroom towels to the pool area, they have some down there.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Good evening Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank You!
Marquette, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was our third time staying here. The first time was a few years ago, and the wifi was not very good.( the wi-fi was good this time tho). The second time was the beginning of October for a funeral. We had 2 double beds and a sofa sleeper. We were there for 3 nights. There were no sheets, pillows or blankets for the sleeper, my sister had to go to the desk to get them. It took the clerk a few minutes to find them. Once we got them we made up the sofa sleeper, not a very comfortable night. The next night I just slept on top of the love seat. While there I made a reservation for 3 weeks later with the same request. When we checked in and went to the room, I noticed that we had an older tv in the room. The beds were not very comfortable, very lumpy mattresses. And again, there were no sheets for the sleeper sofa. The night that we were there (the last time) I had to go to the desk to see if the clerk could give me some orange juice as my mom is a diabetic and she was having a problem. When I went down to the desk, the clerk was asleep on the couch. This was about 3 am. I realize that it was over night, but shouldn't the clerk be awake for the customers, not asleep on the couch?
The positive side was the clerk that checked us in was very friendly and she was the one that checked us out. She had no problem letting us have a later check out the morning we left. I called her and asked if it would be possible to check out an hour later and she told me she didn't have a problem with that. And also that morning, when I went down to the desk to get a couple of towels and rolls of toilet paper, she gave them to me and apologized that we ran out of toilet paper.
I also wished that there would have been a microwave in the room. Also I wish instead of double beds (in rooms with 2 doubles) that they could have been queen size.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Hi Linda,
Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I apologize that your stay was anything less then satisfactory. It is our goal to meet and exceed our guests needs. We're always working hard as you noticed we have upgraded our hi speed internet service. Also we have installed brand new 42" flat screen TV's in all of our rooms. I'm not sure why there wasn't a new TV in your room. I'll check with our maintenance department. I wish you have told us when you checked in your room about TV so we could move/upgrade your room at no additional cost. Also we do not put extra bedding for pull out couch in all rooms it's available at check in time or can be brought to your room on open request.Also I have spoken directly with the front desk agent who was on duty during your stay with us. Once again I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may have caused you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you!
The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hubby and I chose this location for our last MOTEL visit of our annual vacation in the USA,, it was clean , friendly, located in the right area, we had no no complaints, the desk clerk who signed us in was Debbi ( she was awesome ) she got us signed in and gave us a sweet room, it was huge, we were super happy with it,We used the hot tub and pool ( both were very clean and QUIET) Breakfast, was just fine :-) We def. will be returning if we should be in GreenBay area again next year. Oh and for every one's info... Green Bay Packers fans do indeed bleed green and yellow LOL For PACKER fans this is a great place to stay ( book book book wellllll in advance ) if it is a game weekend, they have a shuttle bus that takes U to the game and brings U back to the motel :-)

Room Tip: if u are wanting to be at a PACKER GAME book well well in advance for a room...
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this place because of the good reviews it received. I had to think about it because my last stay at an Econo Lodge felt more like a night at the Bates' motel but THIS ONE is a great place to stay. A very comfortable and clean room, very nice people, excellent customer service, and a decent price. Why pay more? I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

For the price, this hotel was decent. My only complaints were the heating unit fan being so loud, and the desk clerk, who clearly had heard the same complaint from other customers, not even offering a discount for the problem. The room could be cleaner, but was laid out nicely. Bed was pretty good. Breakfast just so-so, but again, for the price, about what was expected. The pool area, whirlpool, gameroom and work out area were very nice, spacious, and in good condition. Clerk t evening check in was great, really knew his stuff. Didn't get near the same impression from the morning person, though - she knew there were issues with the room and should have made an effort to address them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay. I apologize that our morning clerk didn't take care of this issue right away.We have already replaced the heating unit in the room. Please give me a call when next time you're in Green Bay.I will make sure that you receive discounted rate for your next stay and I will upgrade your room with no additional charge. Again I'm very sorry and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you!

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!