“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Holiday Inns are looking a little better than several years ago. Wonderful hotel and staff. Good water pressure, quiet. Lighting could have been a little better, but was adequate. Outlets on bedside lamps and other places. No breakfast, but complimentary coffee in lobby as well as in-room coffee maker. Complimentary USA Today. Door configuration as entering room rather irritating - closet doors, room door and bath door all in the way of the other. Godo HDTV with some HD signal. Good wifi. Adequate fitness room as I was recovering from a hip injury and unable to run outside as I would have preferred, only a recumbent cycle (would have preferred upright but was able to sweat and that was my goal), 2 treadmills and an elliptical. Ate breakfast in the restaurant last morning, and it was very slow. Others around us who had ordered after us received their meals before us. We blamed it on the fact that we got waffles, and that took longer. Very reasonably priced for a hotel restaurant. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Good Morning.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the detailed review for your recent stay with us in Green Bay. As a General Manager I can tell you any guest feedback or comments regarding a recent stay are an extremely important tools for the team here. We are here for our guest and want to make their stay not only comfortable and relaxing but also enjoyable. I am glad to here that your stay in Green Bay was great and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Laura Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and checked us in quickly! The rooms were clean and comfortable. We chose a King size to have more room to relax without having to sit on a bed-well worth the choice, it was spacious. The breakfast was also very good. We will stay here again for sure. Thanks for a great stay!!!

Room Tip: King suite was spacious with a nice table and two chairs also to spread out and eat or do some work...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Good Morning,

Thank you for completing the review for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. We appreciate all feedback and share our guest reviews with the team at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you not only enjoyed your visit to the area but enjoyed the hotel and the service you received while staying with us.

We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I wanted to take a minute to send a note and special thank you to let you know your staff is fantastic. In particular, I would like to thank Emily and Jessica for going out of their way. They are truly employees that you should be proud to have on staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review in regards to your recent stay with us. Both Jessica and Emily are very valuable to the hotel as well as the team. We appreciate that extra effort they put forth to go above and beyond in making our guests and their stay with us the best it can be.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us to the Green Bay area.

Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My son and I stayed here just a couple of weeks ago. The hotel was clean and welcoming. Our room was spacious and well appointed. All the staff was warm and friendly. But there is one person that truly went "above and beyond" and that was Emily at the Front Desk. She was the pefect combination of professional and friendly. She offered some suggestions as to where my son and I could eat (as well as gave us spot on directions to the stadium). We took one of her restaurant suggestions and had a great meal. This hotel is very lucky to have such an incredible young woman working for them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Good Morning,

I want to first thank you for taking the time to complete the review in reference to your recent stay with us. I would also like to thank you for point out how Emily provided excellent service. I also feel very fortunate to have Emily and other employees such as herself on staff here. All of team has the opportunity to read all reviews and I know that guests such as your self really do make them feel so good about the work they do and the services they provide to our guests.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our original room at another hotel cancelled our reservation one hour prior to check in. Thank goodness the Holiday Inn was able to accommodate us at the last minute. The front desk person, Emily, greeted us immediately and expressed her concern over our problem and welcomed us to the Holiday Inn. The room was large, clean, and close to the stadium. We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Good Afternoon,

As the General Manager I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. The team here in Green Bay feels that all reviews are an extremely important tool to assist in providing the guest exceptional service. I am happy to hear that we were able to accomodate you and that Emily was there to assist you along the way.

We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I arrived at the hotel on July 26, the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I was in a room on the top floor at the end of the corridor, which made it very quiet apart from the air con, which is a little bit noisy, but a minor problem as the room otherwise was very well appointed. Breakfast was excellent and provided a good choice, I generally had the "full American" which provided enough sustenance that I only needed a snack at lunchtime, the staff at breakfast being very attentive to any needs. Evening meals in the bar were also very good as was the beer on tap (but it would be, in Wisconsin!). Also the bar staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Taken all in all, I cannot rate this hotel, or it's staff too highly, I would recommend it to anyone taking a solo trip to Green Bay.

Room Tip: Be friendly towards the staff and you will not go far wrong at this establishment
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we continue to grow and make our guest feel as if they were in the comfort of their own home. I am happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We checked in late Thursday evening and left Sunday morning & were in town for the Packers training camp. The girl who checked us in was not very friendly but she is the only person we experienced who was unpleasant to deal with. We reserved thru Expedia & had reserved a king bed. When we got to the room, we were in two doubles. After a quick phone call & room change, we were in the correct room. There are 4 floors, we were on the fourth floor. Elevators were pretty quick but we took the stairs a lot. Not a very great view from the room, but lots of shopping & restaurants around. Very convenient to Lambeau field. The rooms are large, the beds & pillows were comfortable. *Our room did smell like smoke & this is a nonsmoking hotel. In fact, you sign a consent at check in that if your room smells like smoke they charge you $250.* It's great that a microwave & refrigerator are in room. That's always a plus when we travel. Bathroom was very nice, up to date, clean, & good sized. Also a great thing for me personally - the hairdryer was excellent. Dried my hair very fast. I know most people probably don't consider this but as a girl with big head of hair, I appreciate it! The rooms were quiet, we never heard neighbors or noise in the hallway. The hotel is off of the strip but we didn't hear traffic. We were at the very end of the hall but I do think being close to the elevators/ice machines would be more noisy. Parking was adequate. We did not visit the bar/restaurant or the fitness center. I poked my head into the pool area to see if there was a hot tub but the area was filled with splashing kids so we didn't stay. Overall, we were very happy with our stay here & would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: end of the hall, away from elevators/ice machines
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Good Morning,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to completed a review for your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. I also want to thank you for the detailed information you talked about in your review. I feel this is information is extremely important to us as we can use it to continue providing excellent guest service and this also gives us the opportunity to see what our guests are seeing as well. I do want to apologize the less than exceptional service you received at check in time. This is unacceptable to us as we strive on friendly and excellent customer servive. I want to also apologize that the room did have a smoke odor, unfortunately we do have occasional guests who do smoke in the rooms whom which we charge them the fee. These rooms are deep cleaned and out of service typically for a few days. Thank you for the feedback I can pass on to our executive housekeeper.
I am happy to hear that you were happy with your overall stay and we do look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Laura Phillips

Been to Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium? Share your experiences!