“Wonderful!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Wonderful!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

We had stayed in the king bed, fireplace and whirlpool suite and it was fantastic! The decor of the room was so nice and modern. We were warned upon checking in that if caught smoking in the room, we would be charged a $250 fine and lose our deposit, which is understandable, but the clerk was rather harsh about it which I didnt appriciate just because I smelled or looked like I smoked. We ordered breakfast in the morning which was excellent! , but also a tad expensive. The beds were amazing!!!! I havent slept that good in a long time. Very soft sheets and pillows. I would definetly like to know where I can purchase those. We were located on the 4th floor and there was alot of comotion coming from the hallway as people from the bar downstairs settled. All in all we had a wonderful time and enjoyed the room very much. We will be back soon!!!!!

Room Tip: Suites are so worht it!!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Stadium. We appreciate all comments and pass all comments on to our team members. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the King Whirlpool Suite; this is the perfect room for our guests to enjoy a getaway. I do want to apologize for the harshness in regards to our smoking policy. Unfortunately we have had several instances in regards to smoking in a guest room; which is why we have this policy enforced. The smoking policy is highly stressed with all of our guests and I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the bed as well as the bedding, I know it is very comfortable and just makes you want to relax in bed all day. Also what a wonderful way to start your day with an excellent breakfast. Again thank you for the wonderful comments. As stated earlier I will pass all information on to the appropriate managers.
We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Laura Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is great. Great friendly staff and very clean hotel.

• Stayed November 2011
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Good Evening,

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. Our entire staff prides themselves on providing the highest level of guest satisfaction as well as going that extra mile. As the General Manager I forward all reviews and comments on to our team members. We all feel it is extremely important to share the guest comments with all team members. Again thank you for completing the review and we hope we will see you on your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

I was here on business for a couple of days in the last week of Oct 2011, and I can say this property is nothing like some of the other Holiday Inns I have stayed at. Its new, neat and very well maintained and as most of the reviewers already mentioned, very friendly and personable staff. The food at restaurant was great! and very reasonably priced. I tried the huge "Man Burger" on the menu (I was starving) and loved it. Never really got a chance to visit the pool. WiFi signal was relatively strong and consistent. By the way, there are places around in walking distance if you happened to be a night crawler.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete the review in regards to the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. As the General Manager of the hotel I feel the reviews are an extremely important tool for our staff to not only know how we are doing but to also fix the concerns and issues our guests may have.
I do want to thank you also for the extremely positive comments in regards to not only the hotel and the service but also in regards to the staff. We do pride ourselves in treating guests like family and of course how we ourselves would want to be treated. We do look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area. Again thank you.

West Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed in room 317 and loved it! Spacious room with king bed, fireplace and hot tub, plus large granite bathroom with shower. Perfect after a long, cold day. Free shuttle to the game was great. We never made it to the reataurant or lounge, but did use room service. The breakfasts were great, but dinner not so much. The cost and timeliness were also very good, but they would forget things and not bring the condiments, salt/pepper, sugar.

Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the review for your recent stay with us in Green Bay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your whirlpool room; we do get so many wonderful compliments on these rooms. I am glad to hear that your room service for breakfast was also great. I do apologize for the issues in regards to your dinner service. I have talked to the Restaurant Manager who will be working with the servers on their room service set-up to be well prepared for the room service orders. I do speak for my whole team when I say that we appreciate all comments from our guests, your comments help us enhance our services we provide to the guests.
Again thank you for completing the review and we look forward to your next visit to Green Bay.

St. Cloud, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Traveled with my daughter and granddaughter and we were very pleased with the accommodations. The room smelled fresh, everything was clean and we were glad to discover the frig and microwave. The bed was one of the more comfortable I can remember sleeping on. The staff was helpful where they could be (I tried to get on the shuttle to Lambeau too late). We were a little disappointed with the size of the pool but didn't plan to do alot of swimming. The only complaint is that it wasn't very soundproof. We could hear voices in the hallway and there was a good amount of light visible around the door. About 2:00 am the guests upstairs came back and woke us up with their loud voices, and someone either fell, was jumping or got body slammed. Just as I was about to call the front desk, they quieted down (perhaps someone else complained quicker than I?). My granddaughter giggled at the way the housekeepers had arranged her stuffed animals on the bed. My daughter was glad to be so close to the shopping mall and other stores since she went shopping instead of to the Packers game. I would definitely stay here again but will try to book earlier to avoid the excessive price (almost twice what you would pay on a non-Packer weekend).

Room Tip: Our second floor room provided a nice view of Lambeau :) but overlooked the roof of the entrance :(
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
To begin with, I would like to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to complete the review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and take in to consideration all comments that the guests provide us with. This being said I do appologize for the noise so late in the night. Typically during Packer game weekends, the late night traffic throughout the hotel is much greater than normal weekends. With the help from guests such as yourself contacting us we are better able to manage the situations that occur during the gameday weekends, we do appreciate the assistance. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of the beds and the convinence of the hotel to the mall, guest do seem to appreciate this. We do look forward to your next trip to the Green bay area and look forward to assisting your needs. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed here. The staff was very friendly and let me check in a half an hour early. The room was quite spacious and we never heard any noise from nearby rooms. My only complaint would be the size of the pool. It is extremely small. I was definitely glad we did not take our children with us. They would have been highly disappointed! Location was great. We walked to breakfast both mornings that we were there. Perkins and Denny's were both delicious and close by.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the review inregards to your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. I would like you to know I do take the time to read every review and forward all information to the staff.
I am glad to hear that the Front Desk Staff was able to get you checked into your room earlier; this can sometimes be challenging depending on the availability and what is going on in the area. we are always happy to hear when a guest enjoys their stay with us and they feel comfortable. One of our main goals is to make the guest feel at home and comfortable while staying with us. In regards to the pool unfortunately there is not alot I can do to change the pool. I do hear occasionally how small our pool is and I do pass on these comments.
Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium and we do hope to have the pleasure of having you stay with us on your next trip to the Green Bay area..

Lake Zurich, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Overall a great new hotel (built 2007) within minutes of anywhere in GRB or a half hour walk to Lambeau field. We got one 2Q sutie, one 2Q standard room; they got the job done. The suite had a fridge/microwave which came in really handy. Staff is awesome; Emily (I think was her name) was so nice when I called and Issac did a great job with the check in process. I was part of a bachelor party and we weren't very loud at all ... at least compared to some; just a minor speed bump if anything. Everything was clean, fresh and appeared new and I would go back again. I just didn't like the way a few guests acted this weekend and it wasn't even a Packer home game. When I booked this hotel it was #4 and I think it rightfully deserves a top 10 spot. I was surprised for a non Packer home game it was busy.

Room Tip: Know Packers home game schedule. Suites have microwave/fridge
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, September 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write your comments and thoughts in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay. Our staff at the hotel is encouraged to review all comments and reviews from our guests on Trip Advisor. It means so much to the staff when you remember them and comment on the serrvices they provide. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and the bachelor party was such a success. We do look forward to your next visit with us in Green Bay.

Laura Phillips

Been to Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium? Share your experiences!