“Enjoyable Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brett Favre's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 424 Restaurants in Green Bay
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Filled with Packers memorabilia, including Brett Favre’s trophies and personal items, Brett Favre’s Steakhouse is the perfect location for an exceptional dining experience in Green Bay. Whether entertaining clients, having a romantic evening, or stopping in before a Packer game, we will treat you like our MVP. Don't forget our spacious banquet facilities for your next social or business event, which accommodate anywhere from 20-320 people comfortably.
“Enjoyable Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Recently we enjoyed the most enjoyable dining experience one could imagine! We were greeted by Kimberly who made us feel welcome! The manager, Ryan, also greeted us with a smile and fun conversation! Our server, Zac, was great and very helpful with our meal selections! We had very tasty meals...prime rib and spinich stuffed chicken. Truly outstanding!!!!! Ryan and Zac made extended efforts to show us Farve's pictures and awards! What an enjoyable evening! A class dining experience!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Deerfield, Wisconsin
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our waiter was very good. Very informative. Great food and service. Got the $30.00 3 course special. Great value had to take the desert home. Very generous piece of cake. YUM.

Visited March 2014
“2nd visit- continued to be impressed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Tried the jambalaya w/ Cajun shrimp and was very pleased. Staff was terrific as well. Would like to see a little more beer variety. Definitely will be back for food and staff.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Overpriced with mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

More people from out of town go to Favre's restaurant than locals do. It's expensive, and the food is nothing special. Wait staff is very nice, atmosphere OK. It's near Lambeau Field so people go there to eat within sight of the stadium and because of the Favre name. There are better restaurant options in the Green Bay area than this.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Neenah, WI
“Warm atmosphere, excellent service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a getaway weekend to Green Bay during this very cold, draining Wisconsin winter. We visited for a performance of Cory Chisel at the Meyer Theatre. Once we checked into our hotel, SpringHill Suites (less then a block away from Brett Favre's Steakhouse), I though we'd be headed downtown for a quick dinner before the show. My husband surprised me and suggested we try Brett Favre's place. I am glad he did. Our hostess ( I think her name was Amanda) greeted us warmly, and oriented us to the amazing collection of Favre memorabilia, and told us to feel free to walk around and enjoy the various exhibits...awards, photos of Favre and other legends, personal items, and a beautiful exclusive dining room that Favre evidently uses himself, available for events. The music had an upbeat Louisiana feel. I had wanted a martini, and was given a book full of interesting martini recipes for every taste, featuring all top shelf ingredients--I had a 007. Amanda then brought us a plate showing the sizes and quality of each cut of beef available. My filet trio was generous and delicious as was my husband's prime rib. But what I really loved were the sweet potato soup and the creamed spinach sides! Really special and I highly recommend. We left feeling warm, satisfied and happy with our decision.

• Visited March 2014