“Not what it used to be” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have always enjoyed our experience at PQ in the past but this last time was just average. While it is still fun to grill your own steak the quality of the actual steaks is not what it used to be. I do have to say our waiter was nice and the salad bar is still good and of course you get a baked potato and texas toast to make with your meal but for 21.95 per person it just isn't worth going anymore with the quality of the steaks having gone down.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Yorkshire..
“Biggest BBQ griil I've ever cooked on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

A local friend of mine took me to Prime Quarter, while I was staying in the area. First time I've ever cooked my own meal in a restaurant, and it was superb. We had a drink at the bar first, there are a number of different beers on tap or bottled. I had a local beer in a HUGE drinking glass, it was more like bucket with a handle. The choice of steaks is excellent, once you've picked the steak you want. You take it to the BBQ grill and cook it yourself, whilst having a chat to your mates and drinking beer. Superb experience would highly recommend this place. If only we had something like this back in the North of England...

Visited March 2013
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy, but we were seated fairly quick. The server was great. I loved being able to pick my own steak and cooking it! How fun. My steak was so good.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great steaks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My sweetie took me here for my birthday because we were both craving beef (we don't eat beef very often). We were able to get right in without a reservation (we tend to eat supper early). All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We chose to grill our own steaks, and had a great time sipping wine, grilling our steaks, and chatting with other patrons. The waitstaff is great at checking on you at the grill to see if you need another drink, or whatever you need. I also love the salad and potato bar.

• Visited January 2013
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Great Value, Friendly People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is probably my favorite restaurant in Green Bay. The steaks are very good and they are done by the world's greatest chef (you). They will grill it for you for a small fee but you miss a good part of the experience. You pick your own steak out from a cooler and grill it yourself on an open charcoal fire with an appropriate beverage. The salad bar is solid but somewhat limited (one type of lettuce). The staff is very pleasant the hostess the bartenders and waitresses, I always feel welcome and comfortable there. The best part, is the price, 22.00 for a really good high quality steak.

• Visited February 2013