“Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Owensville, Missouri
“Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Yummy typical Olive Garden. What more can I say because just about everyone has been to Olive Garden.

Visited December 2011

“Amazing Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Olive Garden is the closest thing to real Italian in Green Bay! Great food, nice atmosphere. Would be nice if there was one on the East side of Green Bay, but still worth waiting for.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Always a great visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I enjoy Olive Garden about once every two weeks. She really loves the salad and breadsticks and sometimes orders her meal just to take it home for 2-3 meals in the folllowing days..;-)) I am not normally a wine drinker, but they always ask if we want to try the daily wine selection. I have found a few new wines that I enjoy now! The food is always great.. and I rarely can finish the large meals. Service is always good and friendly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
lilly pa
“olive garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

picked up soup and salad to go easy in/out. ready when I got there.Practically across the street from the Fairfiled inn

Visited August 2012
Manistique
“Great waitress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been to this Olive Garden several times in the past years but just went last week with my daughter in law and two grandchildren. The food has always been good- especially the soup, salad and breadsticks. This time, our waitress was great. She was very attentive, friendly and made an extra effort with the grandchildren. (I wish I remembered her name) I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Green Bay.

• Visited August 2012