“Dinner? I see Red.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 424 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Tapas, Vegetarian, Eclectic, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A DIFFERENT kind of dining experience! From tapas to entrees - wine to martinis and the greatest selection of beer from around the world, to desserts & ice cream drinks...Truely a full fare establishment.And, we promise you everything we have to give...to make it so much more.Our true passion is in the friendships we make and help create in others...so what a better way to do so than creating this social experience called RED!People keep asking "why the name RED?"The one commonality we all share - no matter what race or religion we are - is that ONE color that unites us - that ONE color that flows through everyone's veins the same - and THAT makes us ONE.So if YOU are ONE with us - you are most welcome to enter and enjoy a different kind of Dining/Social Experience!!
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Dinner? I see Red.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Presentation; Red has it covered. Everything from the décor, ambience, and the plated dishes that serve exquisite blends of flavor are what awaits all those that come to take in this experience called Red. It has two dining areas with totally different feels so whether you seek intimate dining or a place to meet friends make a reservation and you will not be disappointed.
Thank you to the owners for making this all happen and choosing the Broadway location in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

• Visited February 2013

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent food and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I came specifically for tapas and wine and we were not disappointed. The tapas are flavorful, reasonably priced, and interesting. I tried three different wines and each one was better than the previous one. Come here for a laid back and relaxing time. The servers and owners are very friendly.

Evergreen Park, Illinois
“" Great upscale comfort food" ; see Red in Green Bay"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

As a one night visitor from Chicago to Green Bay , I was pre-convinced from birth that Brats and Beer were THE Haute Cuisine in Packerland. Holy Lombardi , was I wrong! I was lucky enough to discover a great little hotel (St. Brendan's Inn) that led to a great little restaurant named Red. The front desk clerk/concierge at St. Brendan's graciously recommended this local bistro despite having a fine restaurant on the premises. As a Chicagoan with hundreds of fine restaurant choices every day, it is a challenge to impress; but Red easily met the challenge. This was no supper club. The decor was artsy and relaxing . Local talents adorned the open brick walls with some truly interesting paintings. Unlike most north side Chicago spots, the hostess was welcoming and led us directly to some open bar stools for a short wait and very long list of local and national craft beers and fine wines. South of the border, you are pointed towards the bar and jockey for a spot. When seated we were greeted by one of the friendliest and most knowledgeable waitresses that I have encountered in years. She guided us through a menu that cried out for indecisiveness with a dozen or so varied delicacies. After a spinach artichoke dip that my wife humbly stated was better than her own ( I wisely disagreed), I chose the G.W. Lamb burger based on prior Yelpers and the waitresses high marks. What a beauty! newborn tender , subtle Mediterranean spices and a perfect sauce, it was an amazing treat. Sorry Greektown, this beats the Opaa! out of your shaved lamb gyros hands down. The side dish potatoes were better than any fries in my recent memory (fries are not welcome at Red). My wife had a perfectly seasoned and even more perfectly (???) cooked Cajun Catfish. Her taste buds lit up like a Vegas slot machine. A memorable night for her vegetarian mouth. We finished up with a Tiramisu that sealed the deal; sweet ,chocolate and just the right texture. All of the above came with a bill that would would seem like a Groupon deal in Chicago. My only requests for Red would be :

1. Add a teeny amount more espresso to the Tiramisu
2. Open up a restaurant in Chicago pleeese

See you next time I am in Green Bay

De Pere, WI
“great vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We were recommend to check out Red, a new place offering tapas and a nice selection of beer and wine. Our experience was great. We ordered three different tapas and ate at the bar. I had the seafood cakes and the scallops; my wife had dolmas. Very tasty. Jeremy introduced himself and served us. Great vibe. A nice craft beer selection. Gluten free menu. We will return and encourage others to check it out!

green bay, wi
“Something different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went to Red for my BD at lunch time, not knowing what to expect. Great restaurant on the corner of Walnut and Broadway in DT Green Bay. We were greeted by the owner who brought us cold water served in a cobalt blue bottle;We had tapas- stuffed dates with bacon grilled;yum! Ahi tuna slices with sesame seeds; slice marinated steak on bruschetta, and a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and feta cheese on a ciabatta roll. I had Mango tea which was excellant The old tin ceiling was kept in this building; red paper used on the tables with colorful napkins along with colorful wall art. Specialty drinks, martinis and ice cream drinks were available. Through the doorway was the bar done in black and red. I would think this would be great for a date night and meeting up with friends. The owner very friendly and caring to our needs.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere