“green bay experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Stadium Area

You added Quality Inn Stadium Area to your Saves list
Quality Inn Stadium Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1978 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304 (Formerly Days Inn Lambeau Field)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #29 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Kewanee
“green bay experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Overall very good. Only stay in which my rewards card has given me something besides points. Glad to get the water and granola bar. Friendly staff at check-in and check-out. Room was clean and neat. Only problem was close to Lambo field and I am a Bengals fan.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
I would first like to thank you for your positive feedback. The kind words regarding our hotel is truly appreciated. We truly strive to make sure that all of our guests are experiencing comfort and satisfaction while staying with us. We take honoring our Choice Privileges members very seriously, for we want to show that we appreciate their loyalty. We know the reward isn't much but we truly do it just to thank you for being a member and putting your trust in us as well as Choice. We truly cannot wait to see you in your future travels to Green Bay, WI. We hope that you choose us for your lodging needs once again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Menomonie, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Location was perfect-but nothing else. Swimming pool was full of drunk people that ended up naked. Staff did not know how to take a cash payment-I was told to come back during the next shift. Then when I went to check-out the next morning after I had told them the night before to put the balance on my credit card-they said they no longer had my credit card information. I decided to pay the balance in cash. Checked my card statement and on the day I checked out my cc was refunded the amount of the stay. Then the following day my cc was charged the amount of the stay. Neither of these transactions should of taken place. They did equal zero at least. The bathtub almost overflowed because it drained so slowly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
I would first like to apologize, on behalf of myself as well as the entire staff. We are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I myself, do have to wonder if the front desk was aware of this activity going on in the pool area. Unfortunately, although we would like to, we cannot physically see everything that is going on throughout the hotel. I would have felt extremely uncomfortable, as you probably did, for this behavior is completely uncalled for. I know the front desk staff member would have been more than happy to evacuate these individuals from the pool area and most likely the hotel itself, too.
Additionally, none of our front desk staff should be declining a guest from paying cash. There is no reason a front desk employee does not know how to accept money. I will be sure that this is something that is taken care of and will never happen to another guest in the future. As for your card being charged and then later being refunded. This does sometimes occur due to bank security (with debit cards especially). When you check in, sometimes the card authorizes to approve that there is enough money to pay for the funds with the card. This prevents any issues when or after the guests checks out and also prevents guests from over-drafting their bank accounts. We do hope you reconsider staying with us because we would like a second chance to meet your expectations.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Hotel was at the right place and great price while I was in town for business at the Convention Center. I had one of the updated rooms which was clean and comfortable. Mattress was comfortable and I like the variety of pillow selections. It's nice to have a microwave and fridge too. Only thing I would add is that it would be nice to have a chair other than just the desk chair to relax in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We truly appreciate the kind comments you have left regarding our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Also, it is very kind of you to point out the recent renovations of which we have already made at the hotel. We are glad you like what we have done so far and hope that you choose us in your future travels to Green Bay!
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The walls are SUPER thin. You can hear everything in the hallway and the water running when someone takes a shower. Bring earplugs if you stay here. The place was clean, staff friendly and it was close to the concert we were attending. The hotel is old and tired looking but if you are looking for a place close to activities it will do!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
We greatly appreciate the kind comments you had regarding our hotels cleanliness, as well as your satisfaction with our staff members. We truly have the highest expectation on providing our guests with top satisfaction. I do want to take a moment, however, to apologize about the noise. After concerts, as well as other events, we know that people can be a little rowdy. It can be difficult trying to keep up with all the noise that sometimes occurs. The front desk clerk would have been more than happy to quiet this noise you experienced upon you notifying them. We take noise complaints very seriously, especially after a particular time in the night. We truly do appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again, very soon!
Baldwin, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our room had advertising about the new Q shower experience. The problem was the water barely came out of the shower head. The water stream under the one shower head option was about 1/2 inch and the other approximately 1 inch. It took in excess of 30 minutes to get wet enough to say you had a shower:(

Room Tip: Check the shower before you commit to the room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
We appreciate your feedback. I do want to start by saying, I have alerted maintenance about your issue regarding our shower water pressure. The maintenance staff is going to take this up to their manager and get the problem solved as soon as possible. I do apologize that we did not satisfy your needs fully. We strive to ensure satisfaction to each and every one of our guests. We truly do hope that you choose us again in your future travels to Green Bay, WI.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We were part of a large group of parents with 6th grade boys in town for a state basketball tournament. If I was not part of that group, we might be a hotel guest's nightmare. But for this (and a few other teams and their families in for the tournament) this hotel was fine. It's tired, but they are working on renovations. The rooms were clean and decently appointed for a budget hotel. The indoor pool was pretty good, at least for the expectations of 12 year olds who were using it (a lot). The common areas showed wear in areas that had yet to be updated (hallway carpeting could be used to offer a scratch and win match the lucky stain contest). All of that said, the staff was very nice and very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was decent... especially by the kids' standards, but nothing special by any stretch. The only thing for us that that was a legitimate problem, and I saw this on other reviews, is that Saturday evening while we were at the tournament, the parking lot filled with people attending an event at the neighboring arena. Returning to the hotel at 8pm and finding parking virtually non-existent is something the hotel was unapologetic about, with the desk clerk shrugging and saying "it's always like this and there isn't anything we can do about it." Bottom line, you get what you pay for here, and it met the needs of a dozen families with 6th graders (except for parking), and did so with a smile.

Room Tip: If you ask for an upper floor facing the rear, it will be quieter. You look into a wall of the neigh...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. Additionally, we appreciate that you recognized the changes that we have made, thus far, to the hotel. There are, however, many more renovations to come. Parking has been a consistent issue with our hotel, simply because events lure individuals over here and being so close to the Resch Center, they find it convenient. However, this is a big no-no. I have been discussing this with my manager on how we could prevent this from happening, for it does happen more often than it should. I have every intention on getting a resolution to this problem, for it is more common than it should be. We hope you come check out our renovations once completed, the next time you are in the area. Hope we see you soon!

Been to Quality Inn Stadium Area? Share your experiences!