“wonderful experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Stadium Area

You added Quality Inn Stadium Area to your Saves list
Quality Inn Stadium Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1978 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304 (Formerly Days Inn Lambeau Field)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #29 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Montfort, Wisconsin
“wonderful experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

stayed at this establishment many time when it was a days Inn.... Now under new management and name the improvements are awesome.......... from the wonderful friendly employees to the nice new rooms.. I love to stay here.. My experience with the Manager Shiraq has been so positive... sahe care what the customers think and listen to the in put... she has done a wonderful job to better the establishement.... the rooms have new beds and furniture, working on the new carpet in all... they have remodeled the lobby area and it looks so nice.... the rooms are very clean and the new breakfast room make it so enjoyable to sit and mingle. Adding a couple hot items to the continental breakfast is very nice.. Front Desk employees Casey and kathy are so nice and friendly. will to help in any way they can.. the housekeeping staff Under the management of Alicia is such a nice change,., they are smiling and care about what they are doing. Not just a job to them.... the pride they all take making this a much better place fthan before is so obvious... Make me very comfortable to stay there..

Room Tip: Room 103 and 218 are very nice family rooms... there no elevator tho to get the 2nd floor.... only...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
We gratefully appreciate the kind comments you have left regarding the improvements, the staff, as well as the cleanliness of our hotel. We, as a staff, truly do care about our guests as we attempt to do everything and anything to ensure each guest experiences a satisfactory stay. We extremely appreciate that you are a continuous guest with us and hope that it remains this way. We admire your loyalty and we promise to continue providing you with the most adequate service each time you visit. Additionally, we will be sure that all employees are recognized from your kind feedback. We like our staff to know when they can improve things; however, we also like them to know when they are doing things guest's like.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Crivitz, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We needed to check in early because we needed to get dressed for our daughter's wedding which was taking place at Stadium View, which is directly across from the hotel. The front desk staff was very accommodating for us in this situation. The room was clean and the king bed was comfortable. Although we didn't eat the breakfast offered the next day it looked very good. Overall experience was very good and I would stay again, if the need would arise.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
We are pleased that your stay was satisfying. As the staff, we try to go above and beyond for our guests, just so that they know we truly do care about their experience at our hotel!
Thank you for such kind comments and feedback!
We do look forward to seeing you the next time you visit in Green Bay!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This motel used to be a Days Inn - hadn't stayed here since it changed hands. Not much has changed other than the sign outside. The tub enclosures are new I think - but I don't know how they got it into the bathroom - the toilet is so close to the tub and for whatever reason they moved the toilet paper holder to the sink - you literally have to get up off the toilet to get toilet paper??? There is still evidence as to where I think that toilet paper holder used to be - yep right next to the toilet! At least they left a roll of toilet paper on top of the toilet so I opened it up and used it!! Having that holder literally across the room doesn't even seem sanitary to me?? The room was very cold when we entered - we turned the thermostat up and the register under the window did get warm but normally the air conditioner is both so that you could have a fan going to block out the noise around you - it was very, very noisy. We were lucky to get a parking place - there was an event going on at the local arena and people going to the event were parking in the motel lot. I understand that last night it would have been difficult to police that since it was so very cold but be aware of that and maybe see if there's something going on at The Resch Center to make sure you get there early enough to get a parking place - if it's not very cold they probably would have someone trying to monitor the lot. The bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Maybe a room on the 2nd floor would be quieter??
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
We thank you greatly for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Parking, has actually become one of our major concerns. Those who are not staying guests in the hotel, are not authorized to park here. I will ask the staff to distribute parking passes on event days, even if they are not packer games. Parking this weekend was also an issue because the Best Western had several banquets and eventually ran out of parking spaces. Per management, they were told to send some of those guests this way. However, those Gambler fans attending the game, should NOT be using our lot unless they are a guest in our hotel. I was not aware of the toilet paper dispenser being moved. I will state this concern to management and maintenance so they are aware the distance between the toilet and the toilet paper dispenser.
I will be sure to remind the housekeeping staff to raise the thermostat, prior to leaving the rooms each day. This way, the rooms are at a considerable 'warm' upon guest arrival.
Once again, I do thank you for taking the time to review us. We do hope to see you again, upon your next visit to Green Bay!
Negaunee, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We have stayed here many times before and I have commented on the stay. I am not sure anyone really cares what i say regarding this hotel.

The Pool area was very cool, maybe 60 to 65 degrees and when you're wet this is not a good feeling. The door to the hotel was open to let heat into the area but I was told it was to keep the windows from steaming.

Someone near our room was smoking and it was filling the entire hallway with the smell and i did tell the hotel front desk clerk as I was leaving but she was completely unaware of the smell. I worked as a auditor for a hotel and all of our employees were required to walk around the hotel to see if there were any problems but i guess this isn't a policy here.

The beds were very comfortable and the room was warm! Good.

The toilet was hard to flush.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnStadium, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I would first like to take a moment to say that we truly do care about your feedback regarding our hotel. We actually strive off of feedback, for it allows us to fix the things that our guests do not like and continue doing the things they do like. As new management, we have been looking into the issue regarding the pool area heat. As far as someone smoking inside the hotel and near your room goes, we are required to take action immediately. Much like the policy of the hotel you worked for, we are required to do the same thing. I will definitely go over this policy as well as the required actions, with the front desk staff as soon as possible. This way the issue will not be handled this way again. We are glad that the comfort of the room itself was satisfying to you. I will also notify maintenance about the flushing issue.
Hudson, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have always stayed at the Quality Inn when I'm in Green Bay for business. It was the Days Inn before when I first started staying there which was also nice, but it's even better now. The rooms are up to date and inviting. I can always count on a nice relaxing time in the pool room and hot tub area. The staff are very helpful in making our stay a great one. They even opened breakfast for my family early just to make sure we ate before our early drive out. As long as everything stays the same, I'll always come back. It's one of the best places I've stayed in at it's price level and I've been to many places with my business. -Chris Ashwood

Room Tip: If you need a place that's a little into town, but near the highway, this is the place. There...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
We really appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very proud to have gotten the opportunity, as well as succeeded in providing you the satisfaction that you were looking for. We truly hope to see you again, soon!
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Was happy to get a room so close to Lambeau. Good parking. When we got to our room, it was clear the walls were paper thin and it smelled like the last guest's dinner from the night before. Within a half hour of checking in, the front desk called to tell us there was to be no smoking. We were already aware and do not smoke...we barely got in the room and started getting dressed for the game. I dont know what reason they had to call. By that night, we could hear every word the younger group of guys were saying next door and there was a dog unattended for hours through the night that would not stop barking. The front desk staff barely acknowledged any guest who walked into the lobby and the breakfast was just ok. I work in a hotel and get good and bad reviews...if the place I work (a cheap motel) was this bad for one guest, I'd be told to refund half their money but I know better than to ask. If I would have known what a disappointment it was, I'd pay a few more bucks and go to the Best Western or something better.

• Stayed January 2014
QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
On behalf of myself as well as the staff, I would like to apologize for your negative experience. We truly try our best to make our guests satisfied and comfortable while staying with us. I am unsure as to why you were contacted regarding the no smoking policy. However, the only time we do this is if someone has complained about smoke potency from the area of your room. Usually with that, we try to contact all of the guests in the vicinity of the scent (reminding them of the policy) since we cannot and will not blame guests unless we, in fact, know it was them.
As for the dog barking, the front desk would have been more than willing to contact the individual whom owned the dog, to make him aware that this is not allowed. Upon checking in, one is to sign a pet policy stating they will not leave their pet unattended.
I plan to talk to the front desk staff about being inattentive to guests in the lobby.
Thank you for your concerns regarding our hotel and your stay. We will be sure to take your feedback into consideration!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Really good price for hotel given its location. Rooms were pretty clean, bed was kind of hard though. No issues while we stayed here. Usually choose this hotel when staying by lambeau. Hotels right across the street are alot more and rooms are just as nice.

Room Tip: All rooms are about the same
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly do appreciate the great comments you have left regarding our hotel. We definitely hope to see you next football season, as the hotel should be fully renovated at that time! See you again, soon!

Been to Quality Inn Stadium Area? Share your experiences!