“We will be back!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Milwaukee, WI
“We will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

If you have kids under 10 years old, this is the place you should stay at when visiting Green Bay. The location is excellent. It is close to Lambeau, restaurants, the National Railroad Museum, Bay Beach, etc.

The service was efficient and friendly. The waterpark was clean and well maintained. We had a blast. The arcade was also a lot of fun - even for our two year old!

The room was decent. We had a Queen suite. It was spacious for the three of us. It was well maintained. Our only complaint was the carpets - they were dirty! Our feet and socks were very dirty after walking on the carpets for only a short while. We definitely wore socks or shoes the rest of our visit. I do have to say that we shared this with the management staff and they were very courteous to our feedback.

We did not eat at the restaurant so I can't comment on the food.

Overall, a great hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Westby, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My 2 kids and I stayed there on a Tuesday night before the start of the football season. It was just for a mini vacation for us. There was nice and cheap things to do nearby for myself and my 11 year old son and 7 year old daughter. The check-in was super fast. We got the cabin room with a bunk bed. It was on the first floor, right across from the arcade and waterpark, which my kids loved. We also ate at the restaurant in the hotel and it was good and decent priced. What I liked the best is that you could stay at the waterpark even after checkout. My kids are already asking when can they go back.

Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Tundra Lodge - Green Bay, near Lambeau Field! Great indoor waterpark for your little ones. Food is a bit pricey, but good, however, there's lots of restaraunts nearby. Great game room, arts and craft area, concession stand to grab a blended umbrella drinks and/or snacks, and if you go in the summer, there is a small outdoor water area. The rooms are decorated well, clean and cozy. I would recommend this waterpark to those looking for a fun place to stay in Green Bay with children 10 and under..the older kids might get bored too quickly. We travel about 30 miles each winter just to stay the night at Tundra Lodge! Watch for their winter specials. They also accomodate to birthday parties!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I live in green bay so we just come for the waterpark. You can buy half day passes for $12 a person. Kids have a great time. Lifeguards everywhere:) we ordered a pizza for dinner and it was average at best.

• Stayed August 2012
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We spent one night at The Tundra, and if I had it to do over again, I would have stayed another night. First of all, the location is great. It's just minutes away from the stadium of the Green Bay Packers, and it is close to the expressway, too. Our check-in was easy. We enjoyed dinner at the hotel restaurant. It had many menu options, ranging from sandwiches, to pizza, to pricey entrees. My son and a friend played for hours at the waterpark. It has slides, a lazy river, and many other fun features. Lifeguards were visible throughout the waterpark. Our room was fabulous!!!! I can't say enough about the comfortable bed. I had the best night's sleep I've had in a long time in that heavenly bed. It had a very soft, pillow-top mattress. I don't know if all their rooms have the same type of mattress, though. In our room, we had two queen beds, and the other bed had a typical "firm" hotel mattress. The room was clean, and it had a comfortable couch, as well as a chair, desk and a newer t.v. My only unpleasant experience came at check-out time. There was only one clerk working at the front desk, and she was either poorly trained or just very inexperienced. She left me standing there waiting to check out for at least ten minutes while she chatted with the woman checking out ahead of me. She acknowledged me once, and suggested I use the express check-out option. I wanted a receipt, though, so I continued to wait while she giggled and chatted with the other guest. It was unprofessional, to say the least. Overall, this is a very nice hotel. If your kids love waterparks, this is a great place to take them.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel location in green bay. The staff are great and or room was clean. The only disappointment was that we never had time to use the watermark because of the check in/ check out time. However to be fair, I never inquired to see if we could use the park early/ late

• Stayed August 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Whenever we make the annual trip home to northeastern Wisconsin, we try to stay at the Tundra Lodge because the kids love the game room and the waterpark. Both are great attractions for kids under 10 but if it gets crowded, as it frequently does, keep an eye out for many other kids taking up space and older ones crowding out the younger ones.

Food is average. The hotel restaurant is never busy and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

Expect what it is from a waterpark-associated hotel. A bit messy. Kept clean to a minimum standard and often full of loud kids not watched over by their parents.

Room Tip: If you have two kids or more, make sure to get the cabin rooms, offering them their own sleeping spa...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center? Share your experiences!