“Great GB Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Nampa, ID
“Great GB Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've been visiting Green Bay for the last 3 years & just discovered Green Bay Distillery. Food, staff all superior - and I usually don't say that. Excellent local (WI) beers, great food that came out fast, hot, and delicious. I had the Brat plate one night, came back for the Pretzel Crusted Perch another. Staff remembered me 2 days later - a surprise. In the "off season" the place is HUGE. I'm sure that it's packed to the walls on game weeks but in late winter/early spring there is no wait, plenty of room. I will go back for more and have recommended to others I've been working with.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review us, and more importantly, for being a repeat customer! We value your business and opinion and are glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with us.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Sports Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I am not a huge fan of sports bars but this place is decent. Food is better than most bars in GB and the service is good even on game days. Ample seating and friendly staff.

Visited December 2012
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thanks for stopping by, Lisa. We have a strong sports atmosphere as after all, we're in Green Bay. But we also host a ton of events throughout the year that span multiple interests, one of which I'm sure would appeal to you. I hope we see you again soon!
Cumming, Georgia
“dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

we ate dinner here on saturday night tried the beer sampler awesome curds were great also the fondo great salmon and chicken dinner.

Visited December 2012
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thanks for choosing us while you were in Green Bay. We hope to see you again!
Green Bay, WI
“Sports bar atmosphere decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I went here for a quick meal, inside it looks like a sports bar which isn't our style but hey what can you do. Service took a bit to finally get somebody but after that we were treated well, the food was really good my wife especially liked the French fries, I recommend this place for people who want a quick burger or similar meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mike M, General Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're glad you enjoyed your meal - we love our french fries too! Hope to see you at the Distillery again soon.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great atmosphere, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had inquired about making a reservation for about 45 people, needed separate checks for families and ordering off the menu. Hardly any restaurant will touch this request. GB Distillery didn't even hestitate. They had an area ready for us with plenty of servers. I had many out of town guests who loved the location right near Lambeau and across from the practice field. The food was excellent and service was great! Thanks GB Distillery for impressing my guests!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thanks for selecting the Distillery for your group event! We're honored to have been a part of your gathering.