“A great experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Culver City, California
“A great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Location at Green Bay airport most convenient. Didn't use shuttle service as we had rental car. The first night we ordered food delivered from the Pine Grill across the street as Wingate did not have a restaurant. The salmon we had was excellent and promptly delivered. The hotel provided breakfasts included waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and a large variety of juices, fruits, cereals etc. We were fortunate enough to receive a complimentary upgrade to a whirlpool suite room which made our three night stay that much more enjoyable. No airport noise to bother us and free internet as well. A delightfully memorable experience for our very special occasion. Thanks Wingate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
You are very welcome for a great stay! Thank you for writing a great review. Even though we do not have a restaurant on site we do offer complimentary hot breakfast daily from 5:00am - 10:00am and we work with several area restaurants to provide room service to thte hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Hurley, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had to stay at this property for a business meeting and it was extremely nice. I am a Senior Advisor on Trip Advisor and I would suppose that I am a bit hard on lodging properties because I am in the business but this place deserves a five rating! The place is extremely nice, clean, quite, and has all of the amenities that a business traveler would expect. Check in was very nice and the front desk person was very nice and also very helpful. The exercise facility was good and overall I would certainly stay here again! You would certainly not go wrong by staying here! I cannot express enough how comfortable my stay was and how modern the rooms were!

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the first floor and there were none left so I ended up on the third floor. Th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. As a senior advisor on trip advisor I can imagine you travel a lot. Thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We hope to see you again soon.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

King bed rooms are huge. Microwave, fridge and coffee pot (Wolfgang Puck individual cup maker). Game system and HBO for the TV. FAN IN THE BATHROOM... YAY!!! Comfy bed, great shower, clean room. Big tip about the room choice: If you need the internet in your room, ask for one close to the center of the building. I needed to research something right away (thankfully, before settling in my room). It was at the very end on the 3rd floor and internet went from "fair" to "poor" reception. I called the front desk and she was able to move me quite close to the middle. Internet went to "excellent." I was kind of sad that there's no hot tub (or pool), but there is a small fitness center. I needed to add a night and there was no problem whatsoever. It was the same rate that I received on Expedia (pure chance, I'm sure). Both front desk ladies were fantastic. The breakfast was typical full breakfast, scrambled eggs, sausages, waffle maker, toast, cereal, juice, milk, yogurt, fruit, rolls. RIGHT next to the airport, but I never heard a single plane.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the building have poor internet reception.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
WOW! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. The Wingate is a hidden surprise in Green Bay. We hope to see you again soon!
Franklin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We started off to a nice stay. We were a little cold. The heat didn't seem to kick in well. Our beds were comfy. Except there was a used band aid stuck to our comforter on the bed. My daughter pointed it out. I have to admit my husband and I was grossed out at that point, but we tried to make the best out of our trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Without guests letting us know about issues we can not rectify them. I have already discussed your issue with the Execuitve Housekeeper.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport? Share your experiences!