“Pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 41 hotels in Green Bay
Racine, Wisconsin
“Pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed in this Microtel with our dog overnight and were very happy with our accommodations. Our room was very clean and well-maintained, as well as the entire property. The pool was very unique with interactive ammenities such as fountains and basketball hoops and was large, clean, and warm. They also had a nice whirlpool. The free continental breakfast included tasty Belgian waffles, fruit, and hot and cold cereals. The staff were polite and friendly. This hotel is easy to find and near several restaurants as well as shopping. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We are glad that you and your dog enjoyed your stay with us here at Microtel Inn and Suites - Green Bay! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, and please come back soon to check out our next remodeling project we have in store!

218 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hurley, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had to stay in Green Bay on Business in September and decided to stay at the Microtel and we were pleasantly surprised. The property was very neat and clean, not to mention, well kept. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The location of the property was convenient and it was easy to find.

The room was very nice but small and did not have a refrigerator. As a business traveler, this is one thing that I really appreciate. There was a full size bed and I usually expect a queen or king. There was not enough outlets next to the desk to plug in my cell, phone, computer, and all other electronics that I had so I had to look behind beds and plug thing in wherever I could find a plugin.

I would certainly recommend this place to any business traveler but in order to get the great rate that I did, the room is very small. You may want to consider upgrading another $15 or so and getting a bigger room with a refrigerator and/or microwave. Again, you will not go wrong by staying here but do not try to stay in the economy business room with more than one person would not work. You will not go wrong by staying here.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the first floor, close to an exit so that we did not have to drag computers a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Don and Lisa -
Your review of Microtel Inn and Suites, Green Bay is very much appreciated! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back the next time you are in the area!
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at the Microtel the weekend of September 20th. The reason I stayed was that it was a good rate for a hotel chain I had always had success with. I was in a room with a king bed, which was comfortable to sleep in. I couldn't believe it only had 3 pillows on it. Other kings I have stayed in had at least 4. The floor seemed as if a vacumn had been lightly run over it. There was still dirt on the floor, and a piece of brightly colored candy corn under the desk. In the bathroom, the toilet shifted (which did happen at another Microtel I stayed at). Breakfast was the normal toast, muffins, cereal, waffles, coffee, juice, etc. It was satisfying enough for me. The pool area, although I didn't use it, was not exactly as pictured on their site. They have removed the slide. It looked clean, and the children who were in it were having a great time. I will not say that I won't ever stay here again, but I will look at other hotels in the area that have similar prices..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent stay with us here at Microtel Inn and Suites - Green Bay! We sure do appreciate all the feed back as it helps push us to be better. I will be sure to pass along this review to the housekeeping and maintenance staff. I am sure glad you enjoyed our new king beds! Thank you again, and we hope to see you back to show you we can be top-notch!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay? Share your experiences!