“Nice for a Business Traveler” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #26 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Hurley, Wisconsin
“Nice for a Business Traveler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had to stay in Green Bay on Business in September and decided to stay at the Microtel and we were pleasantly surprised. The property was very neat and clean, not to mention, well kept. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The location of the property was convenient and it was easy to find.

The room was very nice but small and did not have a refrigerator. As a business traveler, this is one thing that I really appreciate. There was a full size bed and I usually expect a queen or king. There was not enough outlets next to the desk to plug in my cell, phone, computer, and all other electronics that I had so I had to look behind beds and plug thing in wherever I could find a plugin.

I would certainly recommend this place to any business traveler but in order to get the great rate that I did, the room is very small. You may want to consider upgrading another $15 or so and getting a bigger room with a refrigerator and/or microwave. Again, you will not go wrong by staying here but do not try to stay in the economy business room with more than one person would not work. You will not go wrong by staying here.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the first floor, close to an exit so that we did not have to drag computers a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Don and Lisa -
Your review of Microtel Inn and Suites, Green Bay is very much appreciated! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back the next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at the Microtel the weekend of September 20th. The reason I stayed was that it was a good rate for a hotel chain I had always had success with. I was in a room with a king bed, which was comfortable to sleep in. I couldn't believe it only had 3 pillows on it. Other kings I have stayed in had at least 4. The floor seemed as if a vacumn had been lightly run over it. There was still dirt on the floor, and a piece of brightly colored candy corn under the desk. In the bathroom, the toilet shifted (which did happen at another Microtel I stayed at). Breakfast was the normal toast, muffins, cereal, waffles, coffee, juice, etc. It was satisfying enough for me. The pool area, although I didn't use it, was not exactly as pictured on their site. They have removed the slide. It looked clean, and the children who were in it were having a great time. I will not say that I won't ever stay here again, but I will look at other hotels in the area that have similar prices..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent stay with us here at Microtel Inn and Suites - Green Bay! We sure do appreciate all the feed back as it helps push us to be better. I will be sure to pass along this review to the housekeeping and maintenance staff. I am sure glad you enjoyed our new king beds! Thank you again, and we hope to see you back to show you we can be top-notch!
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wyndham motels are reliably upscale, yet reasonable values. This one, in the western part of Green Bay, is typical. Front desk staff are really friendly. My room for one had a king bed, desk, and a neat window seat in place of a chair. And--hurray!--temperature control is in both celsius and farenheit--finally! A map indicates that this area, adjacent to the interstate, is' motel alley'. Microtel should be one of your top choice among many available.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for writing such a kind review of your recent stay here at Microtel Inn and Suites Green Bay. We have recently made some big changes to our rooms and we are glad to see that they are being noticed! We hope to see you back again the next time you are in the area!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay

Address: 3031 Allied Street, Green Bay, WI 54304
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Green Bay
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 Business Hotel in Green Bay
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay 2*
Green Bay is one of Wisconsin's most popular destinations. Whether your visiting Lambeau Field or the Botanical Gardens the Microtel Inn & Suites staff will make you feel at home even while your away. Just off HWY 41 we are located minutes away from world-class entertainment, as well as peaceful outdoor enjoyment making your stay with us enjoyable and convenient. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Hotel Green Bay
Microtel Green Bay
Green Bay Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.