“Not the Best” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 41 hotels in Green Bay
Chicago, Illinois
“Not the Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at the Microtel the weekend of September 20th. The reason I stayed was that it was a good rate for a hotel chain I had always had success with. I was in a room with a king bed, which was comfortable to sleep in. I couldn't believe it only had 3 pillows on it. Other kings I have stayed in had at least 4. The floor seemed as if a vacumn had been lightly run over it. There was still dirt on the floor, and a piece of brightly colored candy corn under the desk. In the bathroom, the toilet shifted (which did happen at another Microtel I stayed at). Breakfast was the normal toast, muffins, cereal, waffles, coffee, juice, etc. It was satisfying enough for me. The pool area, although I didn't use it, was not exactly as pictured on their site. They have removed the slide. It looked clean, and the children who were in it were having a great time. I will not say that I won't ever stay here again, but I will look at other hotels in the area that have similar prices..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent stay with us here at Microtel Inn and Suites - Green Bay! We sure do appreciate all the feed back as it helps push us to be better. I will be sure to pass along this review to the housekeeping and maintenance staff. I am sure glad you enjoyed our new king beds! Thank you again, and we hope to see you back to show you we can be top-notch!

218 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wyndham motels are reliably upscale, yet reasonable values. This one, in the western part of Green Bay, is typical. Front desk staff are really friendly. My room for one had a king bed, desk, and a neat window seat in place of a chair. And--hurray!--temperature control is in both celsius and farenheit--finally! A map indicates that this area, adjacent to the interstate, is' motel alley'. Microtel should be one of your top choice among many available.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for writing such a kind review of your recent stay here at Microtel Inn and Suites Green Bay. We have recently made some big changes to our rooms and we are glad to see that they are being noticed! We hope to see you back again the next time you are in the area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I stay at microtel often, I love the front desk staff. I feel like they really care about their guests. My room is always clean and smelling fresh. The pool area is perfect for any age!!! The breakfast is smaller than expected, still gets the job done.: )

• Stayed August 2013
Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Samantha -
You are welcome back anytime you are in the area! Your kind review of the front desk staff will make there day! Thank you for taking time to review your stay, and we hope to see you back soon!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay? Share your experiences!