If you are staying here on a Packer game home weekend you should know that you coming to a hotel full of fans ready to party. This is my third trip to Green Bay for a game and this hotel is in an ideal location, just a short walk to Lambeau and next to all the hotel/bar tailgate parties. It is a basic hotel, clean with comfortable beds. The front staff varied from a woman who has been there on prior trips who is incredibly helpful and a gentleman who acted as though he could not be bothered by us. We had a day with nothing to do and none of the staff had any suggestions for things for us to do. I know there is not a lot going on in Green Bay but they could not even point us in the direction of the nearest cow or barn (for others who may be wondering the same thing, there is a stunning drive out to the Door County area which was perfect for us!)
Our neighbors the night night before the game were incredibly loud...I am pretty sure they were attempting to blow up an air mattress at 1:00am so that was a bit annoying, however someone from the hotel eventually came and talked to them and it quieted down. On gameday, the lobby is a fun place as it is fans from all over the country eating breakfast and hanging out.
In the past, this hotel had a wonderful shuttle service from the airport. The hours on that are now primarily catered toward business travelers and stop at 5pm on Friday and did not run during the weekend. We found this out a few days before arriving and were lucky to find a cheap rental car as a taxi from the airport is close to $20 which was going to get pricey for me and my friends as we were all coming and going on different flights. In the future I really hope they add more hours to the shuttle especially during home game weekends...a lot of us arrive on Saturday morning and would use this service!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay Hotel Green Bay
- Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay Hotel
- Hilton Green Bay
- Green Bay Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your next stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay located within walking distance from Lambeau Field home of the Green Bay Packers. Other local attractions include: Resch Center and Shopko Convention Center and numerous shops and restaurants. Our onsite restaurant, Great American Grill serves breakfast 7 days a week. Guest rooms include free internet and the Garden Sleep System. Relax in our pool or whirlpool or use our fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.