“Amazing food with service that goes above and beyond” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 424 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Dessert, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: This is a Bistro and Wine Bar. The atmosphere is great! Would be great for a date night. Food was excellent. Wanted to try everything on the menu. I had the Pesto Cream Tortellini and it was fabulous! It was refreshing to find this restaurant in Green Bay where most of the choices for dining out are boring chain restaurants. I will definitely go back to try more of the menu items. I did not try any of the wines when I was there but they had a good wine selection.
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Amazing food with service that goes above and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We've enjoyed A'Bravo for years as "normal" eaters without dietary restriction. Now that I eat gluten-free it makes it a bit more challenging to find accomodating and appealing options at restaurants. A'Bravo has gone above and beyond and exceeded my expectations in this area. They have a well-labeled menu with many options for gluten-free eaters, which are also enjoyed by non-GF eaters such as my husband (we had the margherita pizza as an appetizer and neither of us could tell the difference that it was GF).

I was THRILLED to have the Macadamia Encrusted Mahi Mahi gluten-free. My experience with dining out for fish is that if you ask for it gluten-free they will only offer it to you plain or give you a less-than-exciting sauce option that doesn't resemble what the rest of the world gets to enjoy with that entree. I have been disappointed locally by that happening, as well as when I've traveled in Florida and eaten fish. A'Bravo is the first place that offered to make my fish as close to the original as possible (using the nut topping and omitting the flour to encrust it). I truly appreciated this extra mile that they went to, which they didn't seem to mind at all to please a customer.

My husband had the scallops which were outstanding, too. They're served with truffle risotto that is to die for. Kudos to A'Bravo for doing risotto so well. I've seen many restaurants try to imitate risotto by preparing normal rice and not enduring the laborious steps of all the stirring and love that needs to be put into real risotto to get the amazing consistency its known for.

I'd eat at A'Bravo daily if I could. Their Sunday brunch, lunches, and dinners have all been outstanding!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great Meal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here mid-week and were amazed at how good the food was. We hadn't been to A'Bravo in quite some time and either we forgot how good it is or they have improved significantly. I guess it doesn't matter which it is, the bottom line is that we will be back. The restaurant is divided into two sections which makes both kind of cozy (as others have said) and quiet. The wait staff was always there when needed but did not get in the way. I ordered the Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna which was served over spicy sautéed spinach drizzled with sesame ginger vinaigrette. The flavors were absolutely outstanding and they went together so well. It was served with peanut linguine noodles which also were outstanding. The only disappointment was that the house salad consisted of shredded iceberg lettuce. Really? The white bread of lettuce served with gourmet food? My wife ordered the Blackened Fish Tacos and said they were the best she has ever had. We were also able to order a very nice wine by the glass. We will be back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice cozy atmosphere; excellent cuisine. We finally decided to try A'Bravo for my husband's birthday dinner. He loved the tenderloin and my Thai peanut sauté was also very delicious! We will definitely go back. This is a great place from couples to a group of friends. We'll have to go back in warmer weather to enjoy the outdoor dining area. Definitely a new favorite!

“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been to A'Bravo several times and I am always impressed with the options. All of the dinner entrees are perfectly paired with a starch and vegetable. I love that you don't get asked: what would you like with that? They pick for you and it is always perfect. Their tenderloin is the BEST in town. It comes with mashed potatoes and caramelized carrots. It is extremely good. My favorite pasta, lobster Mac and cheese. Their staff is so knowledgeable and willing to help. Everyone is always smiling. It is an amazing place to go. It is our go to for date night. Reservations on the weekends are recommended. We have even called and asked if there was a wait and they took our name down and had a table ready when we arrived. Awesome service

Visited April 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Fabulous Place for a Second Date!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were looking for a cozy, upscale place for dinner after a wonderful day in Door County. We stumbled upon A'Bravo, and were amazed at the gourmet food combinations, great selection from the bar, and fabulous wait staff. Our dinner selections far exceeded our expectations; the meatloaf is not your mother's meatloaf- beautifully presented with asiago mashed potatoes, and the stuffed chicken breast was fantastic with fig, pecans and brie. It still remains our favorite place for date night, and Sunday brunch is fabulous as well! Love it!

• Visited November 2013