“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Alexandria
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous, out-of-the-ordinary place this is! My husband & I both ordered from the specials menu...he declared his turkey/roasted fig sandwich the best sandwich he's ever had. I loved my creamy chicken & wild rice soup and the fresh mozzarella/roasted red pepper salad with buttermilk ranch. If you're ever in the Green Bay area, give this place a try! I doubt you'll be disappointed!

Visited July 2014

Green bay
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We haven't been in a while, but it has changed. The server we had seemed like she belonged in a supper club, not in a place like this. Food was mediocre. Tuna had almost no taste, like it wasn't seasoned at all. No one really had a smile on their face. Bartender was rude and seemed to have cared less if he had empty or full cocktails. Everyone in there just seemed distracted. Won't be back for a while

Visited July 2014
libations, Owner at Plae Bistro, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Karen,

We are sorry to hear that Plae did not meet your expectations. We find the comment about our Server looking like she "belongs in a supper club" hurtful and rude. EVERY single server that works at Plae has a college degree AND is a mother, wife, fiance or someone's daughter and to stereotype someone like you did is wrong and extremely mean and offensive.
Dallas, Texas
“Fresh & Inventive Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Plae after a long drive to Green Bay. What a wonderful place! We always are in search of Farm to Table restaurants and we found a gem in this lil place. The décor is fresh and inviting as a bistro should be. The staff are all very friendly and informed. There was a separate menu given to us of the specials. Apparently, this is the way to go as they had sold out of two of the items on the special menu. Don't get me wrong...We were NOT disappointed. Albacore Tuna from Honolulu & Pork Chop from a local farm were the items that sold out. We started with the Marinara Goat Cheese Brulee. AMAZING!!! Its a bowl of fresh marinara with a nice dollop of yummy goat cheese served with toast points. My husband had the tres taco special. Pheasant, beef, & lamb. All served in corn tortillas with a side of mushroom spaetzle. SO GOOD!!! I had the Apple Brie Stuffed Chicken Breast with asparagus and risotto. Again, super yummy & fresh! We finished our meal with Crème Brulee. To top off the meal, including two glasses of wine, our bill was only $85!!! Great restaurant to visit while you are in Green Bay!!! We will be back!

Visited June 2014
Pulaski, Wisconsin
“Unique & Superb cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Plae Bistro Continuously offers a unique menu in an upscale
atmosphere. Lunch and dinner offerings of fine dining prevail!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Good food, but noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I went here for an anniversary dinner on the recommendation of our very helpful wait person at our hotel. While a good choice for delicious food, the ambiance wasn't what we expected for an intimate dinner. A contemporary look with lots of hard surfaces contributed to the noise factor. The wait staff was friendly and service was prompt, so no complaints there. If you're looking for good food and a lively atmosphere, I'd highly recommend it; for a romantic dinner, look elsewhere.

• Visited June 2014