“Sometimes wonderful” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Green bay
“Sometimes wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

The first time we went here we had the best steaks you could ever ask for, the 2 times since then have been nothing less than average, so i guess if you get the right night and the right cook it will be worth it

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
minnesota
“Nice staff, clean new place, bad food and way way too expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010

Staff was friendly, but kind of pushy trying to get you to buy more. Our gal did not have the tap beer selection memorized. The problem is the food and it is so expensive for the little you get. I ordered a steak. Came small, chewey, and kind of pasty inside. My one free side was asparagus, which was not free. They charged me extra for the 8 pithy speers. All of it was covered in butter to add flavor to the taste free steak. Salad was ok, bread was good. My bloody mary had a strange dirt flavor to it. Should have rimmed it with celery salt not rock salt. DONT waste your time here. I am not a fussy guy but this was really bad.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2010

The outside of this restaurant reminded us of a Texas Roadhouse, but when we walked in it was nothing like it (no peanuts on the floor!).
The atomsphere was nice and we got seated right away. Our waitress was over the top perky and friendly and it was actually very annoying. I like when people like their jobs but she was just so far over the top that I just dreaded when she'd come around.
They brought a bread basket and I did not like their bread at all. I also got a salad and it looked great but tasted sorta funny. I don't know if it was the dressing or the large amound of cubed cucumber. I ordered a ribeye steak and I have to say that was very very good. Tender and the flavor was good. My husband got a chopped steak and he really liked it also. They have a good assortment of sides to pick from with your meals.
For the price I just thought that there were better restaurants out there. I would pick the Texas Roadhouse because the food is overall better and more affordable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere