“Unprofessional Staff” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 76 things to do in Green Bay
Shawano, Wisconsin
“Unprofessional Staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

I took my son here this past summer to go on the Go-Karts and the staff starting from the concession stand to the track were unprofessional and rude. They were mean to my son and yelling at me that they will kick him off the track if he doesn't drive better. He was doing NOTHING wrong. He was just tall enough to finally drive alone so he drove a little slower than a couple other riders. How is THAT a problem? He was nervous so he took it easy. Give me a break. Yelling at children is beyond rude and uncalled for. I will not return here nor would I recommend anyone take their children here.

Visited July 2010

Madison, Wisconsin
“Fun, enjoyable, and will go back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

I went to Kastle Park in August with my family, we are from Madison and decided to check out the place since my kids seemed interested. The staff at the mini golf were friendly, polite, and seemed happy to be there. My son was new to playing mini golf but the staffer I believe her name was shelby or shelly was more than willing to help explain the rules and was so patient with him. We then went over to the go karts and they were nice and explained the rules to the riders. It was my son's first time riding and they made sure to make it as fun as possible. I will be back again when I am in town with my family!

rochester, mn
32 attraction reviews
“Fun mini golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

We promised our youngest that we would mini golf at some point on our trip to Door County so on our way home we decided to stop here and get in a game. Cost was $6.50 per person, the course was nice and the establishment seemed to have a lot going on, though we only golfed. There were go karts, paint ball, batting cagest, bumper boats, arcade games. Fun place for the kids!

Indianapolis
4 attraction reviews
“We played a round of minigolf just before...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

We played a round of minigolf just before closing at 9pm. It's an interesting course with some unique holes. It was $13 for two. Since they were closing they gave us free popcorn.

Green Bay, WI
11 attraction reviews
“Incredibly Rude Staff! Aweful Experience.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

We decided to check this place out after a day at Bay Beach across the road. We went on the go karts and were yelled at by the staff many times around the track. We weren't doing anything wrong. We were yelled at to not use the brake so often, who the heck ever heard of such a thing? I accidently pressed the gas pedal before we were allowed to take off and literally only moved half an inch and they yelled "Don't do that again or you will not be allowed back on!" Not just simply said but yelled at me! Excuse me for such a minor mistake that I caught RIGHT AWAY! They were not at all helpful for the younger riders, just expected them to know how to do everything on their own and yelled at them for making mistakes. Don't waste your time or money here there are plenty of other attractions in Green Bay that have friendly staff and actually WANT customers.

I received a response from management about my review and they asked if I went in Oct, the answer is no. That was when I wrote my original review, it posted the date it was written. I went in late August after a day at Bay Beach across the street.