“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have visited Nakashima of Japan in Green Bay a number of times and have always been pleased with the sushi, sushi-mi, and wine selection. My sister and I visited recently and received top notch service, as well as excellent advice for our tastes. We thought the prices were also competitive and reasonable. I'm very picky about food, particularly sushi. This is THE go to place in Green Bay.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
UP
“Excellent place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place was a great place to eat. The staff was friendly and the food was excellent. Our chef was entertaining. Some of the best food I have eaten

Visited September 2012
“Bad experience for the last time!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Me and my family of 7 went for dinner .... We ate our whole meals without RICE what's the irony in that ??? To only be treated like crap by the Manager ... Worse experience ever !!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Neat experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Great food, unique setup! It was a very neat experience eating at Nakashima. The service was great..be prepared to spend a long evening there, I would say it's worth it though!

Visited May 2012
Ashland, Wisconsin
“Entertaining!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We went in a group for a b-day dinner. Food was good, chef was entertaining, price was a little steep but sushi was good. The lounge was cozy with a great atmosphere they had live music and we stayed for a couple drinks after dinner. As odd as it may sound my favorite part was the women's bathroom. They have amazing toilets. The water changes color, heated seats and all sorts of buttons that do different things. I would go back just to go to the bathroom!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere