“Beautiful Exterior Rehab” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Green Bay

You added Ramada Plaza Green Bay to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Green Bay
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2750 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI 54304 (Formerly Ramada Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #32 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Hurley, Wisconsin
“Beautiful Exterior Rehab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

it appears as though the outside of the motel was recently remodeled and it is beautiful. The rooms also look as though they had some work I was disappointed about a few things. I know these things are not huge but this is why we share are thoughts on this site. First, the door to the room is above the carpet about two inches so you can hear everything from the hall. Not good. There is a awesome 42" big screen TV and it is awesome. Under the TV, there is a nice dresser with about a dozen or so holes in it. It appears as tough someone went crazy with a drill or something but it ruins the room.

One of the owners or a brilliant manager added a plug bar to the desk where I did my work. I am usually very disappointing because I have to plug in my lap top, phone, DS, a lamp, and usually one other electronic item and usually when I go to do this there is only one open plug. I hate that! I had four open plugs on the plug bar, perfect.

The moral of the story is this is a very nice place and someone put some money into it. A few more things need to be done and it will be a five out of five. Do not get me wrong, it is certainly not bad now and I would certainly stay again. The front desk staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. I love to see this and this as important as anything. You will not go wrong by staying here! The really bad thing for us business travelers is that there is no continental breakfast. This should be changed!!

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the first floor and that was fine. If you have children, ask for a room next...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
alock35, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Green Bay, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments and feedback and review as a management team on how to improve our hotel. We are looking into effective ways to ensure that we can remove any marks in our furniture. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the extra plugs. We know that most travels have more than one item to plug in and we felt that this would be a great benefit. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Niagara
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel overall was ok. The poolside room we had was small for 2 adults & 2 children. One thing that was deceiving is on the Expedia website (& may be this way on all websites) is the description of the room called it pool view. I assumed that it was by the pool. It is not. It is on the 2nd floor, just a view of the pool. I talked with one other guest & he said the same thing. He was under the impression that he was getting a poolside room. I upgraded for extra money of course. there is no continental breakfast. The slides the kids loved them but the stairs are kind of rusty.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

alock35, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Green Bay, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review of our hotel, and for staying with us. We appreciate all comments and review them to help improve our service. We do have rooms with a pool view and rooms that our pool side. We will look into the wording to help with any confusion in the future. We do not offer continental breakfast, but we do have a great deal in Big D’s Bar and Grill where every adult that purchases a meal a child can eat for free. We do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Been to Ramada Plaza Green Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Green Bay

Address: 2750 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI 54304 (Formerly Ramada Plaza)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Green Bay
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #32 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Green Bay 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Groupon, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Green Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Hotel Green Bay
Ramada Hotel Green Bay
Ramada Green Bay
Green Bay Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Green Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.