“You cannot go wrong staying here” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #11 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Neenah, Wi
“You cannot go wrong staying here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

We have never had a bad overnight stay here. This Radisson not only is attached to the Onieda Casino but it has great restaurants. We love the pool area and jacuzzi and they have free ample parking. We highly recommend this Radisson.

Room Tip: Any room is a nice room here. There are more costlier rooms than others. There isn't any lake...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Hudson, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed 2 nights and loved the place. Our room was very comfortable and the sleep number bed was great. Happy hour in the bar and free popcorn were a real plus. Restaurant food was just ok but very convenient. The attached Oneida Casino is brightly lit and relatively nonsmoky compared to any other casino I've been in. There is a totally smoke.free casino onsite, too. The best thing was the free shuttle that picked us up at the casino door. It took us to Lambeau Field and dropped us off right at our gate so that our only walk was through the Miller parking lot. It picked us up in the same spot after the game and took us right back to the casino door. The Radisson Green Bay will be our go-to spot in Green Bay from now on!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

We stayed here while in town for a Packer game. Green Bay has a complimentary shuttle that takes you to and from the game directly to the hotel/casino. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The staff was helpful and very pleasant. There were alot of Packer fans there and the Packers won so in spite of the celebratory air, it was very quiet in the halls making it conducive to sleep. The thing we liked least were the 'number' beds-in spite of the directions for use, they were not easy to operate and really not comfortable. (My sister and husband were in the next room and they liked the beds). We would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Olathe, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

This is really quite a nice hotel. Staff are friendly, rates are fair, it's right across from the airport (with a shuttle...or you can even walk if the weather is nice and your luggage is light).

The rooms are spacious and very clean, nice flat screen TVs in most (though not all), free wi-fi and nice clean bathrooms. The public areas are a bit dark but also kept very clean, but those public areas can get a bit depressing. It's definitely better inside the rooms than out, which, honestly, is better than the other way around! The pool is nice, and exercise room is really nice. Walls are slightly thin...in fact they are quite thin. This is a problem.

Although the pool is nice, there are two faults: 1) they are a bit liberal on the chlorine and 2) the BIG problem is that the pool isn't a keyed access so it was often packed with what I perceived to be locals not staying at the hotel. This was confirmed when I saw two separate kids on two separate locations get picked up outside by their parents. I paid money to use the pool...yet it was often packed with groups of people not staying at the hotel. Please, Radisson, lock this pool for access unless you have a room key!

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Normal, Il
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I had to stay at this hotel because of a wedding block (my whole family wanted to stay together).

Check in was fine, but they changed the booking I made for the block to one with a "Casino package." I thought it was fine because they took about $15 off the room and gave me some casino tickets. However, that bumped me off the wedding block so I didn't get the four free breakfast tickets I was supposed to get (worth about $52). When I asked the manager Amanda about this after dinner she argued, pouted and eventually caved. Very awkward and unpleasant interaction.

The room was larger than expected. Terrible shower pressure. Slow internet. A $10 iron that didn't even have a spray button. The bed was a sleep number which is cool. But the duvet was FILTHY. At first I thought someone let their poodle sleep on it because it was covered in short, curly hairs. I mentioned this to the front desk and they said they don't allow pets. !!! I looked more closely and there was also a lot of crustiness round the hairs. So...yup. That duvet was removed and tossed in the hall. Ick.

Forward to the day of the wedding. The whole family is staying at this overpriced and disgusting hotel (which featured a casino we couldn't use because of the wedding event schedule) and run by this HEINOUS manager because the bride and groom had arranged for a shuttle to take us from the hotel to the reception and pick us up at the end of the night. After the ceremony we drove all the way back to the hotel to find...no shuttle. Only heinous Amanda who berated us for thinking that the bellman would be able to pick us up after the reception ended. We showed her the invite that showed this factoid and she sent the bellman home and told us there was no shuttle. Period. One of her underlings was nice enough to give us #s for cab companies, but the manager was awful.

I have stayed in gorgeous luxury hotels, and some very nice, cheap places. I have never been so completely grossed out by a fairly expensive hotel. At $110 a night in Green Bay, WI I expected very clean, very comfortable, and a few little perks. Needless to say the filth, poor service and lack of perks made me feel like I was taken for a ride. I didn't pay that much in Manhattan and still had a lovely, clean, pleasant stay.

No more Radissons for me! Wyndham, Marriott and Hilton FTW!

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We stayed here in August while in town for a family wedding. Our adjoining rooms were very clean & spacious. The sleep number beds were very comfortable! While we didn't spend much time in the hotel room itself, our daughters were able to use the pool area for a short time & loved it! The service was exceptional & the breakfast buffet was delicious! Great hotel!!

Rockton, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

The lobby area is very nice but the rooms in the original part of the hotel need work. The room I was in had a bathroom sink that would not drain and the sleep number bed deflated on its own at about 3 AM. The hotel needs maintenance which is obviously being deferred or not done at all.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay? Share your experiences!