“Nice and clean..excellent desk clerk Kathy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee

You added Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI 53024 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites Milwaukee/Grafton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
“Nice and clean..excellent desk clerk Kathy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very happy with the stay and excellent desk clerk Kathy who greeted me with enthusiasm event though it was late afternoon on a Friday. She offered the am entries without my having to ask and when we asked her recommendation for dinner gave us good descriptions ove three restaurants. We chose one and were very happy with it as well.
So why only 4 out of five? The noise insulation was inadequate...we heard numerous conversations in the hallway...we were by the elevator on 3rd floor. I suspect the other guests were a group doing some activity however they weren't obnoxious so I think the sound was the fault of the building. We also heard those guests above us walking around.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevator and top floor.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dhaval P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Carolyn,

Dhaval Patel
Comfort Inn & Suites
262-387-1180

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have enjoyed staying at the hotel for many years when it was the Baymont. I work weekends on call for a hospital in the area. I have to stay in the area because I live a bit to far to be on the pager from my home. I prefer staying in the hotel which is now nicely remodeled and had always been a comfortable replacement for home when I have to stay in the area. I could have a visitor and my important family member my dog stay with me. Now that it is the Comfort Inn dogs are no longer allowed. It saddens me since it is so close to my work. Just hoping the hotel will consider allowing dogs in the future.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Dhaval P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Heather,

Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

I recently stayed here for 10 days, right after the changeover. We had a family emergency and kept extending for two days at a time. The staff was amazing, very caring and friendly. The rooms, which had been redone, were just fine and the beds were awesome and comfortable! We were on the 4th floor and the hot water was a little sparse in the shower. They were replacing the fireplace in the lobby, so there was some commotion. The hotel was spotlessly clean and didn't have nasty incense and/or perfumey stuff around (which I am desperately allergic to). We had stayed there when it was the Baymont - everything is nicer now. The breakfast could be better, but the cold stuff like cereal is left out all day and given our crazed schedule came in very handy! I was so touched by the kindness of all the employees and will certainly stay there again - hopefully in happier circumstances.

Room Tip: Highest floor had hot water issues. Second floor has a coin laundry room. Our room faced west and...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dhaval P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee, responded to this review, February 11, 2015

Leesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

The Baymont is switching brands to a Choise hotel in a week. Its been remodeled and the rooms are beautiful.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

We have stayed here many times, but this was our last time. They are redoing the lobby and breakfast area and it is in total disarray. I'd advise anyone with plans to stay there during Christmas time before you unpack your car to check out the place.

Stayed December 2014

Travelers are raving about these Grafton hotels

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee? Share your experiences!