“Locals” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Grafton, Wisconsin
“Locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I enjoy finding a place close to home. We frequent the Ale House at least once a week. We recently joined the Mug Club along with several other friends. The food is good and the beers are excellent. We look forward to seeing the specials every Wed. and excited when a new session is coming out. The best part I think is that we are now regular customers and are known on a first name basis. Its important to get to know your customers and that's just what the wait staff does here.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grafton, Wisconsin
“Great beer and atmosphere...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Greta beer and an awesome place to catch a game. The menu could use some work. But overall a really good experience.

Visited February 2013
Milwaukee
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This place was neat. My step dad is a home brewer so he enjoys checking out all the bar restaruants that carry different styles of beer.

Milwaukee, WI
“Good Beer but terrible food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I will never visit this restaurant again. We gave another try after years of banning this restaurant. Unfortunately the quality of the food has not improved but the service was better. I was very unhappy with the taste and quality of the food.
This was my second visit to this restaurant. I had been here years earlier and was hoping for a better experience. The service was better this time as it was adequate. Our first experience at this restaurant a few years earlier was a disaster. The waitress was swearing at us because we had to return out meal three times as she could not get the order correct and management was less than helpful.
I do enjoy their dark beer selection. I would recommend going to this restaurant for a beer but avoid the food.

Visited December 2012
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Good Food, great view and lots of TV's for the game. We go here a lot. It's consistently good and the beer is great. Any season that you can sit outsite is a bonus because it's a great view of the river.

Visited November 2012