“Horrendous” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Milwaukee-Glendale

You added Days Inn Milwaukee-Glendale to your Saves list
Days Inn Milwaukee-Glendale
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5485 North Port Washington Road, Glendale, WI 53217 (Formerly Super 8 Milwaukee NE)   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Glendale
“Horrendous”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is disgusting, and the staff literally got into a verbal altercation with each other while a lobby of guests waited. It was filthy and poorly maintained and my boyfriend and I found partially smoked marijuana in plain view on our heat/AC unit. Since our phone didn't work, I went down to the lobby to inform them, she promised to send up housekeeping to dispose of it and never did. That's besides the broken bathroom door and pube in the shower. HORRIBLE.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015

We stopped here on a whim and I was terribly disappointed. There were cops waiting in the lobby to speak to a very rude receptionist who cared more about her pen than helping people. The rooms were run down, furniture falling apart and very outdated. The mattress was stained as well as the carpet. I don't think my room was ever cleaned because I found a hanger on the floor plain as day behind the door in the bathroom. The room itself smelled like someone had recently smoked some type of illegal narcotic in it not too long ago. The elevator had a sign saying that it was slow and would take over 1 min to arrive. We were told it stopped between floors often and we would be further ahead using the stairs. No breakfast included. It appeared that people that were staying there were actually using this hotel as a kind of cheap apartment complex. Rooms were fully decorated with furniture and shelves that were not in the other rooms. There was no fridge or microwave and there was water damage all over the building on the ceiling. The workout room was highly outdated and only had about 2 pieces of equipment. There was a sign from "baymont" saying that socks and shoes were mandatory. At the time this was a motel 6. No tv in the workout room although they had a stand for one. And the price was outrageous for the quality of the hotel overall. I have never stayed anywhere as bad as this. Avoid this place at all cost!!!!

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

I got an OK deal on the room, nothing special, but much better than staying downtown (and it was an easy drive to get downtown). Room was dirty, tile in the bathroom broken, mold all over the bathroom, loud people everywhere, no breakfast (even though the setup was all there), front desk staff barely helpful. It just was not good. I would gladly pay more to go somewhere else. On the plus side, we were in Milwaukee to do stuff, so we were almost never there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

This hotel is a pretty shady dump. For the $84 we paid for the room, we should have gotten a refund.

The rooms are really outdated, comforters were 20 years old, old tube tv didn't work, phone didn't work, and it looked beaten up. Paint chipped, holes in walls, etc.

There were also some shady individuals in the lobby when we arrived late at night. The entire hotel smelled like pot also. Shady. I would never stay here again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Appleton, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very shady things going on here. We had a room reserved 2 weeks in advance only to find that they were full when we arrived. The person at the counter had no idea what was going on and there were a lot of shady individuals coming and going with their "escorts".

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at many days inn hotels and this was the worst. Wholes in the walls, dirty, dark dingy hallways. It had an old hotel smell.... Even the non smoking floors. My suggestion is stay away from this place! Go to LaQuinta next door.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Terrible service! Dirty towels on floor not replaced. Bedding dirty. Rooms are below average. Only 4 refrigerators in whole hotel and there was a waiting list to get one. While i was out, House keeping helped themselves to a cd from my room! I complained to the "head of house keepers" who has a neck tattoo btw. She was NO HELP, from the hood and didnt seem to care. (I actually think SHE is the person who took it) She defended her staff and told me to speak to the manager Ryan because she couldnt help me. After Ryan tried to lie about having a tape that showed no staff went in my room (i caught him b/c my bed had been made) he FINALLY gave me $20 for the stolen cd. I honestly think some of the guests were displaced families who had maybe been evicted or something. There were constantly people hanging in the lobby and outside by the cars. Police were called once for the smell of weed which was prevalent throughout the hallways. I never really felt totally safe leaving my valuables in my room so i took my laptop with me every time i left the room. Bottom line, find a different option. THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!!!

Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn Milwaukee-Glendale? Share your experiences!