“Friendly staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Glendale

You added Motel 6 Glendale to your Saves list
Motel 6 Glendale
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5485 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale, WI 53217 (Formerly Days Inn Milwaukee-Glendale)   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Glendale
Baytown, Texas
“Friendly staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The room was nice but the bathroom was extremely small. The sink was plopped next to the door. It looked like an after thought. Housekeeping failed to give us towels on one day and not enough on another day. Housekeeping did not replace the empty complimentary shampoo on 2 days. The breakfast was so-so. Not too much to select from (unlike most Days Inn). The staff was very friendly and smiled when we saw them. The manager helped us with the room as far as not having to move to another room. He was very helpful. Would I stay there again? If I had different room, I would.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went to the Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival at Bayshore and chose to stay the night rather than risk ours and other people's lives by driving home. For that it was excellent...we walked to Kopps, ate greasy food in the beds, sobered up, slept, and made our way downstairs to discover a mediocre breakfast. I think continental breakfasts should include bacon. Don't you? I digress. The front desk was very nice and funny; I'm sure he could tell I was drunk last night. Tiny elevator took us upstairs, and a short walk down the (blood stained?) carpeted hall to our room. Our room was updated!! ...in 1990. I know I mentioned eating greasy food in the beds but judging by the state of the bedding, I'm sure they have seen much worse (like rabid cats, maybe?) Our AC unit was broken, we were offered another room and then trekked downstairs to find out that there were actually no other rooms available. Darn. It was a hot and sweaty night. You should probably wash these pillows that we all drooled and sweated on. Thank you for keeping us safe last night, Days Inn. I hope to see your establishment on an upcoming episode of Hotel Impossible!

• Stayed June 2014
Freeport, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were very impressed with the front desk staff. Looked professional and were very nice.
Our room was clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The coffee in the room was good. There was a good choice of breakfast food. Overall it was a great experience at a good price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

At first it was a mix up when it came to my room but the wonderful young lady at the front desk took care of it right away. that was awesome.
When we got up the next morning and decided to have breakfast it seemed like the entire staff was in the breakfast area eating breakfast wow that was a shocker I thought they would have eaten by the time the guest started arriving so that left me feeling a bit uncomfortable we checked out and went somewhere else for breakfast. Other then that it was a Great Getaway. I would definitely go again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Ryan M, General Manager at Motel 6 Glendale, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your review and I'm very happy to hear you had a great Valentine's Day. We hope to serve you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Glendale Hampton Ave
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee
#39 of 52 in Milwaukee
3.5 of 5 stars 537 reviews
Hilton Milwaukee City Center

Been to Motel 6 Glendale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Glendale

Address: 5485 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale, WI 53217 (Formerly Days Inn Milwaukee-Glendale)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Glendale
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Glendale
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Glendale 2*
Motel 6 Glendale WI is conveniently located off I-43, just minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Casino, Miller Park and the University of Wisconsin. Bayshore Mall and many restaurants are within walking distance. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, an ATM, on-site laundry and coffee every morning ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Motel-6, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Glendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Glendale-Milwaukee-Ne Hotel Glendale
Baymont Inn And Suites Glendale-Milwaukee-Ne
Super 8 Glendale
Super Eight Glendale

If you own or manage Motel 6 Glendale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.