“One of the best happy hours around!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“One of the best happy hours around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I'd heard Bravo had a nice happy hour, but just hadn't gotten around to going. Usually my friends and I go to Bosley's for happy hour, but decided to try some place different. We were very pleased with our new choice. The food, number of choices, and prices were excellent. Also, timeframe allows plenty of time to get there and enjoy special prices: 4-7pm and 9-until. Super! We'll definitely be back again and again.

Chicago, IL
“Well prepared, nicely priced meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

While this is a chain, it nonetheless provides very fine service and cusine. My pasta and soup were prepared to my liking and well served by John. I would go back.

Visited October 2012
Milwaukee
“Not good itailian food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was very disappointed with the food. We ordered lasagna and pizza. Have not been back.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“We love Bravo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We love the atmosphere at Bravo! It's very nice yet good for a relaxing dinner or lunch. The service is top notch. I always order the White Peach Iced Tea and always get something different for dinner so we've had it all here. The appetizers are delicious. Their soups are good. Pastas are superb quality and beautifully presented. The breadsticks that they give you while you wait for your dinner are so good. Their seafood entrees are also very good and fresh.

Bravo is our go-to place for a nice dinner for any family get-togethers, birthdays, or date nights. Service never falters; they can accomodate 2 or 20!

• Visited July 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We had a lovely dinner with approximately 40 people involved and the staff at Bravo never missed a beat. Here we were, ordering, changing orders, feeding older people and children and everything ran as smooth as glass! I had the balsamic glazed chicken with orzo and farro- wonderfully seasoned and a huge portion. My son had the Pasta Woozie and couldn't get enough. We will definitely visit again when in town. It is a lovely addition to the Milwaukee food landscape. It may be a chain restaurant, but it surely didn't feel like a chain.

• Visited June 2012