“I would with NO doubt return” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I would with NO doubt return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I brought my family with me on a business trip. I was thinking that this would be like all the other hotels that I go to. It was not, The front desk staff is so friendly and willing to help you at all times. Julie the General Manager, was out talking with us at breakfast. She knew so many of the people in the brearkfast area, as though they were all friends. She talked with my kids and talked to them about a number of things.( the pool and going swimming) I am sure that she has kids of her own. My room was very clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I would tell my coworker and family about staying at this hotel. It was Home away from Home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
It is nice to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. To know that you would recommend us to your co workers and your family makes it even happier. It is through the loyalty of guests like you that we are able to learn and grow in order to make each stay a relaxing and comfortable one. Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sycamore, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

First time staying at HIE. Recommended by friends and was very pleased with accommodations. We were looking for a moderate type hotel and have no regrets.
The check in process was fast and efficient. Breakfast was fresh and food was keep warmish hot. The king suite consisted of micro and small refrig. plus coffee pot. We will probably stay again. The room was very clean and supplies replenish daily. We enjoyed our 3 day stay while touring Milwaukee. It is easy access to downtown.

Room Tip: Only 2 floors and we were on 2nd flr. Stay away from elevator. A little noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We appreciate your review and your friends for recommending us to you. I am glad that we could make your stay with us enjoyable and relaxing. We strive to make our breakfast enjoyable and our rooms comfortable. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area and maybe bring some new friends with you.
Waukesha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love to stay at this Holiday Inn. The Staff (Julie, Derwin and Don) are superb and so freindly. They are always willing to accomodate our needs. The rooms are well cleaned. The pool is great. I have recommended this hotel to other people.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
We enjoy the time we get to spend with you and all of the group. It brightens our day when we know you are coming in. Over the many years you have been coming to stay with us it is nice to have built a kinship with all of you. We appreciate the referrals you have given us and look forward to seeing you next time
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed at many Holiday Inns for many years. I have stayed at this particular one 3 times a year for over 8 years. I highly reccomend this hotel for anyone who is traveling in the area. the personal staff is fantastic and the service is remarkable. the rooms are incredibly clean. The express breakfast they have there is so convienent and very good! There is alot of shopping and resturant opportunites there very close. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for being such a loyal guest. It makes our job very rewarding when we have people that stay year after year, time and time again. We are always striving to give the best service and the cleanest, most comfortable rooms. It is nice that you get to enjoy the area and the amenities we have to offer. To know that you recommend us to others is greatly appreciated, as are you. We always look forward to seeing you.
Arpin, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was asked by my company to come to the area. There were several hotels to choose from, boy did I make the right choice. There was a great pool for relaxing after work, the people, the rooms all top notch. Everyone was outgoing and helpful. Thank you for making, what I thought was going to be a chore, into a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review, it is the goal of our hotel and staff to make every guest feel relaxed, comfortable and valued. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when people express how much they enjoyed their time with us. We look forward to having you visit us again whether on business or pleasure. I look forward to meeting you, so stop and say "hi" next time you are here, just ask for me.
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

The lobby and hallways are very nice. However, the carpet in my room was so dirty and smelled. When I went to sit on the bed it sunk. I'm not a heavy person so that was not the reason, it just had no support. Your gps won't find this hotel unless you pick circle and not Lane. The staff is friendly but the rooms need an update. Very convenient to restaurants.

I was supposed to stay there again next week but I cancelled. I just can't bring myself to stay there with the carpets in the room so dirty

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for your feed back about your stay, we do apologize for the problems you did encounter. As far as the GPS's, the addresses in the area can be a bit confusing for them, please feel free to call the hotel for directions. Our staff is always willing to help. We do rotate and update our beds on a regular basis, we apologize if you found yours to be uncomfortable. It is our hope that you will stay with us again. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to give me a call!
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent a weekend here. Even though the hotel was filled with youth baseball teams the halls were quiet, the pool empty, the free breakfast was hot, fully stocked and provided a variety. The front desk staff was courteous and allowed us to check in early. Overall a great place to stay in the northern Milwaukee suburbs with easy access to restaurants, and the freeway to any Milwaukee location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our staff works very hard to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. It is nice to be able to share your comments with them. That will show them that their efforts are seeing results. We hope to see you again, please stop by the desk an d say "hello".

Been to Holiday Inn Express Germantown? Share your experiences!