“Beat the Hut” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am! We specialize in tasty handmade pizza. We make all of our dough in the store each day. We also chop all of our vegetables fresh by hand. We even chop our mozzarella ourselves. Fast delivery to the surrounding area is another specialty, and we deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am!
Ontonagon
“Beat the Hut”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We tried a Toppers pizza and one from Pizza Hut on the same evening. Toppers beat the Hut hands down. It was way faster on delivery, cheesier and less expensive to boot.

Visited June 2014

Delavan, Wisconsin
“Delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ordered delivery from Toppers from our hotel room. The pizza was very good and a great value. It did take over an hour, but we were told that when we phoned in our order.

Visited August 2013
Quincy, Illinois
“Delivered to Cessna Service Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The girl behind the desk recommended it to us while we were waiting on maintenance. It was a good pizza. We ordered a large veggie with added sausage. The crust reminded me of Hungry Howies which is what I grew up eating. I would order again.

Visited April 2013
Sala, Västmanlands Län, Sweden
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was looking for a quick and cheap meal so I decided to try this place out. The pizza here is pretty good. It is definatley better than the "hot and ready" pizzas from little caesars by far.

The breadsticks are also good. They are coated in cheeses, so I guess they are just sliced up cheese pizza. But the dipping sauce for them is really good.

Also, it didn't make me sick. Ususally after eating at Pizza Hut I get sick. They put way too much grease on their pizza.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Save yourself the trouble and buy DiGiorno”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place just may be the worst pizza I have ever eaten. The toppings tasted like plastic. Save yourself the money and buy Tombstone on the way home from work.

Visited October 2012