“Great Family Fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jellystone Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Atkinson
Jellystone Park
You added Jellystone Park to your Saves list
N551 Wishing Well Drive, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538   |
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Family Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have a seasonal site here, and the kids look forward to coming every weekend we can! The staff is very friendly and helpful, there are 2 pools, "hey-hey" rides with Yogi characters, kids and adult bingo, a dance every Saturday night at the pavilion, Yogi cartoons and family movies, etc. LOCAL NOTE: (This park is conveniently located near Ft. Atkinson & Milton. We take our bikes and ride the trail into the town of Ft. Atkinson. There are always activities in the area, and great restaurants, too! We love to check out the neighboring communities and meet the locals! We often go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings in downtown Ft. Atkinson.) The park recently had a pot luck on Father's Day weekend and it was great! We met new people and had a great meal! They brought out a big-screen TV to watch the Blackhawks, too! The bathrooms are clean, they have an RC track too! This past weekend, my husband took our 7 year old to go fishing at the pond in the park; they managed to catch several fish and even a turtle (oops!). Great father-daughter time. For an extra charge, you can add extra amenities, like the dunk tank, "water wars" and a huge jumping pillow. We choose not to pay extra, because we already find plenty to do here at the park! Come and check this park out. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lombard, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great campground for the whole family! Had a great weekend. A very clean well run campround. Our site was very big and in a perfect spot. 2 wonderful pools and lots of things for the kids to do. My 3 year old cried when we had to leave to go home. No complaints here. Can't wait to go back! See you all soon!

Room Tip: There are no bad sites.
McHenry, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We camped here with our family and freinds. We had a great experience camping here....we were right by the park, the kids loved it!! Pool was great too!!! Nice place to camp with kids, lots to do! We will definetly be coming back:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Delavan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I remember camping with my family at Jellystone parks as a kid. When I saw one an hour away from home, I thought this would be a great mid summer get-away for my family of four. I checked out the website for the Fort Atkinson location and everything looked great. 2 pools, parks, RC racetrack, jumping pillow, mini golf, dunk tank, sports... the list was amazing. The boys were super excited. Upon arrival, we find out that nothing is included in the price, no problem. $60.00 for the wristbands for the whole family to participate in all of the activities for the entire 2 night, 3 day stay. A deal, if you ask me.
And the problems begin.
As they were selling us the wrist bands, they failed to explain that EVERYTHING other than the incredibly run down mini golf and 1 pool was either broken beyond use or closed for no reason. Knowing the store/registration closes at 8pm, my husband, children and I walked to it at 6:15pm to find out why everything was closed, and the store was closed. They just locked up and left.
The next day we headed back, waited for them to open (it was posted to open at 8am, it wasn't until 8:30am before anyone unlocked the doors). We explained our concern regarding the closures of every "amenity" and the manager said "well, its not suppose to be (closed) so I don't know what to tell you"...!?! The best part was that she made it clear by her huffing, rolling of the eyes and crossing of the arms that we were interrupting her game of cards.
Needless to say, we packed up camp and left.
One evening. One night. One morning. A huge nightmare. Total bill: $150 +tax.
NEVER AGAIN JELLYSTONE!

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'm a single parent who took along 4 girls ages 9-14. We had such a fun and relaxing time on July 12-14 at the Jellystone in Fort Atkinson, WI. The girls enjoyed swimming in the pool, climbing the tire course and playing tennis. The highlight for my 9yr old was when we rode a golf cart around in the park.
This Campground had all of the amenities that we needed for 5 prissy girls (myself included). The park was well kept, the staff were friendly and the bathrooms were clean. This trip was inexpensive and was well within my budget range. I'd do it again and more importantly my girls would do it again. We made memories that will last throughout a lifetime.

Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a great experience at Fort Atkinson Jellystone Park. The check in was express, which I had never experienced before, and we just drove into the park, someone came to our vehicle and gave us a map, itinerary of all the great goings on for that weekend and a menu from their lodge (which had some great food and good prices). The pool and play park where both larger than most campgrounds I have been to and almost every campsite had nice trees shading you. All the guests and permanent campers were very friendly and helpful. The park has workers that drive around in golf carts and I always felt if I needed help they were not far away. We found that even with a full park, the noise level was low and quiet time was observed. With the experience we had we would go back to that park.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We just got back from spending 3 nights at Jellystone. This was our 3rd visit and is our family favorite camping location. Our 2 kids, ages 7 and 4, loved it. With so many things to do it was perfect for our active family. We loved the pool, shuffleboard, water wars, and mini golf. The food at the little restaurant was good too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Jellystone Park? Share your experiences!