“Times have changed” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Times have changed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have been here many time. The place has changed a few times in the past year. They have tried a few different menus and none have worked. This place WAS Great before all the changes. If it ain't broke....... Service is not what it has been in a long time. Food is not what it used to be. We have gone back time and time again thinking that we will give them another chance.

Done. No more chances.. Sorry

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Oconomowoc WI
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

OK, to start I will tell you the highlight is French onion soup. It is great! Only thing it was the only thing that was. I will preface this to say we had lunch at the Fireside so we thought dinner would be just appetizers. Nachos were about the worse I ever had, dried out meat and overcooked chips. Told waitress, she agreed but said that's how they do them. Chicken strips were of the poor quality frozen variety, or at least tasted like them. With the way these went I would never chance coming here for the expensive steak.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
So. Wis.
“Worst meal I've had out in a long time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I ordered the filet mignon. What we were served was unrecognizable as any cut of meat we know and not cooked to order. I ordered medium and my husband rare and both were medium well. Nothing served with it but potato and soggy squash, no bread, salad, etc., all for $26 each. How they had the nerve to charge that much for this meal is sinful.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Deerfield, Wisconsin
“Really good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Formerly The Stockade. Very good food and reasonably priced. Can be very busy, so if you don't get there early, be prepared to wait for a table. It is worth the wait!

Visited March 2012
“Not worth time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been there a couple times hoping that it would get better. Food very bad, over cooked and fatty. Service was horrible, appetizers came out after meal and had to practically shove my drink off the table to get refilled.

• 1 of 5 stars Food