“A Very Good Economical Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

N8914 State Hwy 57, Forest Junction, WI 54123
(920) 989-3150
Improve this listing
Stockbridge, Wisconsin
“A Very Good Economical Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Ate breakfast at Railway Junction yesterday for the first time and thought the food was fantastic. A friend recommended it to me as a good breakfast location. Mind you Forest Junction is a small town, so don't expect eggs benedict or some other fancy breakfast. This place serves your overall normal breakfasts - eggs, bacon, hash browns, omelets, french toast, and pancakes. I had the mushroom and cheese omelet which was one of the better omelets I've had in a long time. The toast is made from home-made bread. I normally eat a slice of toast since most toast is from bread which comes from a bag. This toast was amazing. I gobbled down three pieces in a flash with a bit of jam. There is nothing like toast made from home-made bread.

Overall, the prices were decent and breakfast won't be a drain on the pocketbook. They also serve lunch and I believe dinner.

Casual dining location situated off to the side of the gas station at the junction of Hwy 10 and Hwy 57.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

1 review from our community

Been to Railway Junction? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Railway Junction, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.