We planned a extended family trip there in January. We had grandparents, parents, and kids (ages 8 to 12). Overall it was a fun experience. Just could have been better if a few small things were addressed. We might go back. The challenge would be comparing it to other resorts in the area. We really liked the Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge so we might opt for one of those places instead the next time we are staying in that area.
- The indoor pool is big and pretty warm. The outdoor pools like nice.
- The place has a 1960's vibe which is not too bad.
- Several areas for groups to hang out at including a cool room with a pool table and card table.
- It is spread out so it never felt crowded. The resort was not crowded when we came though, but we did find out that we knew several other people staying there the same weekend and we never saw them.
- The spa looks nice. Didn't try it though
Needs some work
- The fridge in the room was turned off. It takes a while for them to cool down so why not turn it on since they know we will be staying in that room (we had a block of rooms together so they knew which rooms we were taking in advance).
- The bathroom door lock did not work. Also the soap dish was broken and the water pressure was weak.
- The thermostat stopped working. The little screen went blank so we could not control it. The heat worked but kicked on every 2 minutes and ran for 2 minutes. Yes my wife timed it.
- Restaurant service was slow. We tried both places and each time there were only a few tables and yet the service was much slower then we would have expected.
- Further from downtown Lake Geneva compared to other resorts in the area.
- $25 just to have spa access and use the pool or workout.
- Overall the staff was cordial and friendly, but it never went beyond that. I would think they would give a bit more effort.