“Wedding Night Bliss” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Brick Inn

Red Brick Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fond du Lac
Red Brick Inn
42 N Main St, Fond du Lac, WI 54935   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Fond du Lac B&B and Inns
Hartford, Wisconsin, United States
“Wedding Night Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I spent our first married night at The Red Brick!

I reserved the apartment for both the wedding night and the night before the wedding and then used the area for photos. Gorgeous awesome place for photography.

The owners were very accommodating - I even brought our photographers over for a tour before booking, since I wanted to make sure it would work for them for pictures. I'm so glad we found this gem.

Our wedding was so memorable - one reason was The Red Brick. I loved the giant full-length mirror and the little dressing table. The huge skylight over the king size bed was dramatic for photos and romantic for the two of us that night.

I understand that The Red Brick is no longer an inn, but is being rented out as an apartment. What a shame that more people can't experience this little piece of history and charm in Fond du Lac.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

We were on our way north into Wisconsin and Canada to see the fall colors and decided to stop here for our first night. Gorgeous place. Very elegantly furnished and huge. It was just the two of us, but it could easily accommodate a larger group. It is a B&B and people expecting hotel amenities should look elsewhere. But we loved both the luxurious feel of the apartment and the small town atmosphere. Though we were there for just one night, we enjoyed walking main street and joined local families at the place across the street for delicious pizza. The breakfast was in the fridge, though we could have cooked if we had wanted in the fully furnished kitchen. There was a bit of confusion when we arrived, but it was our fault for not picking up our voicemaill which gave us the information we needed. Though we probably won't go to Fond du Lac again, we would most definitely recommend it. An added bonus was the short drive to Horicon Marsh and all of the birds!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Seymour, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

Thank you Sam , and Red Brick Inn !

Check-in was easy and extremely user friendly. Host/s were great and very accomodating.

Really enjoyed our stay, and had absolutely no problems. Room/s are gorgeous, just like the pictures on the website.

Would definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Red Brick Inn for one night - and I have to say that was probably long enough. The inn is located downtown Fond Du Lac above an insurance company. The owners of the inn also own the insurance company and to pick up your keys (actually a code to open the door) you must go to the insurance company. The inn is actually one large suite. It is about 1700 square feet with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, small library and bathroom. When we checked in the owner said that the dishes in the dishwasher were clean, however she hadn't had time to put them away. I'm not sure if she wanted us to do that? The room(s) are very nice, especially the master bedroom; however I have one big complaint - the bathroom wasn't very clean - in fact the toilet was pretty gross. I actually looked for the cleaning supplies and cleaned it myself. Also, the kitchen could have been cleaner. The neighbors must be permanent apartments and unfortunately we could hear them quite clearly, including a very loud tv blaring early in the morning. Would I stay here again, probably not, but for us it was just a pit stop on our way to Milwaukee and the price we paid was very inexpensive.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Brick Inn? Share your experiences!