This will be the 3rd year my daughter and I are guests at Thorp House Inn and Cottages. The first year we rented one of their quaint, old world cottages--very authentic and charming. A delightful step back in time. Last year we rented the Grand View Beach House. What a beautiful facility! Very clean, comfortable, lovely accommodations, very comfy beds, all the extras one would need in a kitchen (even a grill on the balcony), altho we ate out most of the time....we're on vacation, right??? Everything was within walking distance, which was very enjoyable. We were extremely pleased with the Beach House and its view of the bay and are eagerly looking forward to our stay this coming May. I highly recommend the Thorp House facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 100 years, Thorp House Inn & Cottages has welcomed visitors to the charming village of Fish Creek. The five unique guest rooms in the Inn offer the authentic ambiance of a bygone era amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Door County peninsula. Whirlpools and fireplaces are available. The Cottages at Thorp House Inn have a charm and following all of their own. They are just what you had in mind... cozy and private... nestled in the pines... close to the beach... in the heart of the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, Peninsula State Park and much more. Each cottage is decorated in country antiques and has its own unique character. Most have fireplaces and some have whirlpools. Both the Inn and Cottages are open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Thorp House Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel Fish Creek
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Fish Creek, WI - Door County