We had a wonderful stay here for our honeymoon., Being right in downtown Fish Creek was amazing, and it was far enough from the main street to be pretty quiet. Layla and Melanie were very gracious hosts, and breakfast was delicious every morning. Would definitely recommend the Thorp House Inn to others, and are thinking of coming back for another stay this winter.
- Also Known As:
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel Fish Creek
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 100 years, Thorp House Inn & Cottages has welcomed visitors to the charming village of Fish Creek. The five unique guest rooms in the Inn offer the authentic ambiance of a bygone era amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Door County peninsula. Whirlpools and fireplaces are available. The Cottages at Thorp House Inn have a charm and following all of their own. They are just what you had in mind... cozy and private... nestled in the pines... close to the beach... in the heart of the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, Peninsula State Park and much more. Each cottage is decorated in country antiques and has its own unique character. Most have fireplaces and some have whirlpools. Both the Inn and Cottages are open year-round. ... more less